My Leaflet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairelee69

Reaction score
this is the text that i have put in my leaflet. does it sound OK. i have put headings to split them different sections up

File and polish £4.00
For fingers and toes. Base coat, 2 coats enamel, top coat

Mini Manicure £5.00
Tailor made service depending on client nail type. Cuticle treatment, nail shaping, lotion and enamel application. 15 - 20 minutes manicure ideal for lunch times!

Classic Manicure £8.00
This includes file, soak, cuticle work, massage, moisturise and polish. This uses Salon System products.
Creative Solar Drench Manicure £14.00
Intensive therapy for dry, parched hands. An exfoliating sweet almond and sea salt treatment which gently polishes skin followed by a moisturizing shea butter or lotion massage. Also includes cuticle work and enamel application.
This uses Creative products.

Mini
Pedicure £6.00
Tailor made service depending on client nail type. Cuticle treatment, nail shaping, lotion and enamel application
Classic Pedicure £9.00
This includes file, soak, cuticle work, massage, moisturise and polish. This uses Salon System products.
Creative SpaPedicure £15.00
This Pedicure System comprised of five all natural, organic products to help sooth, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it with a soft, silky feel. Each product contains specially selected botanicals that nourish hands and feet while melting away stress and muscle tension. Includes a soak, scrub, hard skin removal, buff, cuticle work, massageand nail enamel application.
Luxury Creative Raw Earth Pedicure £17.00
A collection of earth derived ingredients filled with natural ingredients, rich in vitamins and minerals essential oils, antioxidants and conditioning agents to moisturize, sooth and polish the skin. Includes a soak, warming buff scrub, hard skin removal, cuticle work, masque,
massage and nail enamel application.

French Polish is extra as it takes longer £1.00

Add a
Paraffin Wax Treatment to any Manicure or Pedicure £5.00
Paraffin wax treatment leaves the skin silky smooth and can be beneficial to arthritis sufferers.

Nail art from 10p
A wide variety of designs to choose from or design your own, have nails as individual as you are!

Creative Tipped Enhancements £20.00
A tip is applied to the nail (either natural or white), then acrylic is applied over the nail & tip)

Creative Overlay £15.00
This is recommended for clients who want enhancements but who don't want any length. Acrylic is applied to the nail

Infill £14.00
This is recommended every 2 weeks and the nail that has grown is filled in with acrylic.

Removal & New Set £25.00
If nail enhancements are not taken off professionally then it will take the first layer of the nail plate off leaving the nail weak. A new set is done

Removal & Manicure £10.00
A removal is performed and a filing, cuticle work and nail enamel is applied

Repair Per Nail £2.00
If a nail is caught/knocked off then it can be replaced

Eyelash Tint £2.50
Emphasises the eyes and looks like you’ve got mascara on. Ideal for holidays so your mascara doesn't run in the pool
Eyebrow Tint £2.00
Eyebrow Shape £1.50

Mini Facial £5.00
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturise
Luxury Facial £9.00
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage, mask and moisturise. This leaves the skin feeling refreshed and awake
Collagen Facial £12.00
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage, collagen mask, moisturise and eye cream. This helps to restore the natural collagen in our faces and helps combat wrinkles

Full Leg Wax £8.00
1/2 Leg Wax £6.00
Underarm Wax £3.00
Bikini Wax £3.00
Lip/Chin Wax £2.50
Eyebrow Wax £2.50

There are young girls parties (ages 8-14). These include nail art and a mini facial. Minimum of 4 children. Party bags included. All you need to supply is the food, music and venue. £8 per child.

Adult parties are based on a discount. Minimum three adults. Any treatment available. For every £5 that is spent the party holder gets £1 towards her next treatment (has to be a different day). A present for the party holder.

Book a scheme of either 4 Classic Manicures or 4 Classic Pedicures and receive one FREE

Book a scheme of 3 Luxury Facials and get the fourth FREE

Book a CreativeSpa Pedicure and Creative Solar Drench Manicure and a Collagen Facial HALF PRICE

Eyelash Tint & Eyebrow Tint for £3.50 SAVE £1.00

Spend over £35 and receive £5 to spend on a treatment (on another day)

</SPAN>

p.s. dont now why it is all different fonts/colours

Why are your prices so cheap Claire?

as i dont do them that often. havent got any cleients at the moment so i need to start of quite low to attract clients. im doing a party next week so that should start me off

I still think you are undercharging I am SVQ Beauty Therapy level 2 qualified and charge a lot more than you. People will be suspicious as to why your prices are so cheap and the clients you attract will take off when you hike your prices up. Why not charge a decent price and do an opening offer of 20% off all treatments or something along that lines.
HTH

what so you all charge and whst do you think that i am undercharging on

Just a couple of examples
Eyelash tint £7
Eyebrow shape £5
Underarm Wax £5
I also find your offers a bit confusing why not offer a wax pack of 1/2 leg, bikini, underarm and eyebrows with a few £ off - Most of my clients have this done regular - all waxed in one go and saves a bit of money too

i havent fininshed that section yet hun.well where i live in the top salons they dont charge that much

Fair enough, just offering help

clairelee69 said:
what so you all charge and whst do you think that i am undercharging on

Hi Claire, I am also a beauty therapist, just started nails so not too sure about the pricing of those. But as for waxing, facials, eye treatments, this is way too low.

Your charges are way too cheap. Your'e just creating a false economy. Rather than thinking you'll attract customers with those prices, they will think that you cannot do the treatments. They look to me like prices I'd pay if I went down to my local college.

Think you have 2 of these threads running as well....

clairelee69 said:
i havent fininshed that section yet hun.well where i live in the top salons they dont charge that much

Ok, now it makes sense. xxx

i take it my pricelist was ok then considering you've practically used the whole thing! lol
maybe i should do this for a living!

i know hun and i appreciate your help

oh yeah. do you mind. if you do i will reword it all

dont be silly! glad it sounds alrite! its scary doing your pricelist for the 1st time. i checked out more comp the other day and mine is actually pretty good if i do say so myself! you should put your prices yp maybe. because youve written exactly what the diff is between say a creative spa and a basic then they can see exactly wot they're paying for. another tip, use what the company say about their product, it'll be on the advertising or on the box, thats where i got most of my stuff at. also, my spa is ez flow, the creative will be diff and prob more suitable. if you can, do your pricelist yourself. ive spent bout a wk on this, im rubbish at computers as ive never had any traiining but ive finally got there and it looks quite good! 2 reasons 1) its a lot lot cheaper and 2) you can tweek it as you change/introduce new items etc
hth!!
x

clairelee69 said:
this is the text that i have put in my leaflet. does it sound OK. i have put headings to split them different sections up

File and polish £4.00
For fingers and toes. Base coat, 2 coats enamel, top coat
Here i would state what product you use (OPI, Creative etc)

Mini Manicure £5.00
Tailor made service depending on client nail type. Cuticle treatment, nail shaping, lotion and enamel application. 15 - 20 minutes manicure ideal for lunch times!

Classic Manicure £8.00
This includes file, soak, cuticle work, (hand &arm massage)massage, moisturise and polish. This uses Salon System products. Products selected from the Salon SYstem range
do the lotions contain any aromathery oils etc if so state this in the desription.
Creative Solar Drench Manicure £14.00
Intensive therapy for dry, parched hands. An exfoliating sweet almond and sea salt treatment which gently polishes skin followed by a moisturizing shea butter or lotion massage. Also includes cuticle work and enamel application.
This uses Creative products. Products selected from the luxurious Creative Nail Design Range

Mini
Pedicure £6.00
Tailor made service depending on client nail type. Cuticle treatment, nail shaping, lotion and enamel application
Classic Pedicure £9.00
This includes file, soak, cuticle work, massage, moisturise and polish. This uses Salon System products. (do same as for classice mani)
Creative SpaPedicure £15.00
This Pedicure System comprised of five all natural, organic products to help sooth, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it with a soft, silky feel. Each product contains specially selected botanicals that nourish hands and feet while melting away stress and muscle tension. Includes a soak, scrub, hard skin removal, buff, cuticle work, (foot and lowerleg massage) massage and nail enamel application.
Luxury Creative Raw Earth Pedicure £17.00
A collection of earth derived ingredients filled with natural ingredients, rich in vitamins and minerals essential oils, antioxidants and conditioning agents to moisturize, sooth and polish the skin. Includes a soak, warming buff scrub, hard skin removal, cuticle work, masque,
massage and nail enamel application.

French Polish is extra as it takes longer £1.00

Add a
Paraffin Wax Treatment to any Manicure or Pedicure £5.00
(Paraffin wax treatment i would delete this) leaves the skin silky smooth (also) (nd can be) beneficial to arthritis sufferers.

Nail art from 10p
A wide variety of designs to choose from or design your own, have nails as individual as you are!

Creative Nail (Tipped) Enhancements £20.00
A tip is applied to the nail (either natural or white), then acrylic is applied over the nail & tip) (Natural or French enhancements available)

Creative Overlay £15.00
This is recommended for clients who want enhancements but who don't want any length. Acrylic is applied to the nail (provides added stength and protection to the natural nail nails can be natural or french design)

Infill £14.00
I would delete this (This is) recommended every 2 weeks (to maintain the health, stength and beauty of your nail enhancments) and the nail that has grown is filled in with acrylic. (i would delet this)

Removal & New Set £25.00
Safe removal is essential to the health and strength of your natural nails, leaving the salon with a beautiful new set of nail enhancements. If nail enhancements are not taken off professionally then it will take the first layer of the nail plate off leaving the nail weak. A new set is done

Removal & Manicure £10.00
Safe removal essential to the health and strength of your natural nail followed by a nourishing manicure restoring the natural oilsto the nail. A removal is performed and a filing, cuticle work and nail enamel is applied

Repair Per Nail £2.00
If a nail is caught/knocked off then it can be replaced

Eyelash Tint £2.50
Adds excellent emphasis to the eyes, great for fair complexions, holidays etc. (Lasts upto 4wks)Emphasises the eyes and looks like you’ve got mascara on. Ideal for holidays so your mascara doesn't run in the pool
Eyebrow Tint £2.00
Gives added defination
Eyebrow Shape £1.50

Mini Facial £5.00 (i wouldstate how longthe treatments last also from which facial range)
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisturise (Gives your skin an instant boost)
Luxury Facial £9.00
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage, mask and moisturise. This leaves the skin feeling refreshed and awake
Collagen Facial £12.00
Includes cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage, collagen mask (state benefits ofthe collagen mask), moisturise and eye cream. This helps to restore the natural collagen in our faces and helps combat wrinkles (oops..you have..lol)
1/2 Leg Wax £6.00
Underarm Wax £3.00
Bikini Wax £3.00
Lip/Chin Wax £2.50
Eyebrow Wax £2.50

There are young girls parties (ages 8-14). These include nail art and a mini facial. Minimum of 4 children. Party bags included. All you need to supply is the food, music and venue. £8 per child.

Adult parties are based on a discount. Minimum three adults. Any treatment available. For every £5 that is spent the party holder gets £1 towards her next treatment (non-tranferrable against party)(has to be a different day delete this). A present (gift) for the party holder.

Loyalty Shemes
Book a scheme of either 4 Classic Manicures or 4 Classic Pedicures and receive one FREE!!

Book a scheme of 3 Luxury Facials and get the fourth FREE!!

Book a CreativeSpa Pedicure and Creative Solar Drench Manicure and a Collagen Facial HALF PRICE!!

Eyelash Tint & Eyebrow Tint for £3.50 SAVE £1.00!!

Spend over £35 and receive a £5 (voucher) spend on a treatment (delete this on another day) (non-transferable against the original cost) ALso put on voucher a use by date

</SPAN>

THis is what i would do, what do you think....crap!...lol

Prices are way too low. I did the coversion into Canadian dollars and I don't even think that your costs for product is being covered, let alone making money for yourself. My collogen facial is $75 CND which is aprox. 38 in UK pounds! So don't cheat yourself out of making money.

I have found that pricing low is a mistake often made with new business owners or those going out on their own. I think a better idea is to make your prices the same as your competitors and offer a discount to first time clients, say perhaps 35% off. That way you will make some money and the clients get a deal and see the quality of your work. Try not to offer too many incentives at first, encourage repeat clients with bonuses for referrals.

This approach has worked very well for me.

I am a Certified Esthetician and Nail Technician. I started out in my home, went mobile, and now rent space (lots of it) in a local hair salon.

clairelee69 said:

clairelee i only live 5 mins away from you and salons in our area charge alot more than you are saying for example where i go for my facials they cost between £35 and £48 so yours are way too cheap!
i am only 5 mins away from you and my prices are quite abit more than yours i have a home salon and work mobile.
kat x

very good! like how you hav described the mani's and pedi's.... Not sure you need to write so much on some of the other things like french manicure because it takes longer £1. Maybe you should try just putting please add an extra £1 for a french polish. if that makes sense sorry im warbling....
Still quite cheap tho you are fully trained at level 2 now dont knock yourself

Latest posts

Back