My Manipro and product arrived today-question for those who have used Divinity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsbyToni

Reaction score
From Kupa.

1--the manipro is OMG powerful for such a little box. I miss my foot pedal but I managed to coordinate myself pretty well. So far, I like it a lot.

2--However, I filled in today using the Kupa Divinity Nail System, Structure Odorless monomer and clear powder.

Proper L&P ratio. Balls formed nicely and the product went on wonderfully. BUT, it took forever to dry!Has anyone experienced this with the product going beautifully but taking forever to dry?

I will admit to this: I did use Young Nails Cover Pink and regular White with the Divinity liquid. That product went on beautifully. But, like the Clear (Divinity, not Young), took forever to solidify.

No comment about mixing products. Usually, there actually is NOT a problem using a monomer that does not belong to the powder.

BUT... I am still experimenting with this combo. So, other than "you mixed the monomer/powders"--has anyone who has used the Divinity Liquid, Odorless, experienced it taking this long to dry (cure)?

(I did try putting it under UV light and that seemed to speed it up a bit, but not very much)

Hi, Sorry I can't help with your l&p question but I really want to get my hands on a Kupa Mani pro! Who sells them in the UK?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, Sorry I can't help with your l&p question but I really want to get my hands on a Kupa Mani pro! Who sells them in the UK?
Thanks in advance.

In the UK, I am not certain. I am in the US. Have you tried their website to see if they ship internationally? They are pretty well known, I cannot imagine they don't.
But if shipping is what you are trying to avoid (don't blame you), I can't help with the UK question. Sorry!

Arh...I hadn't noticed you were in Floria (lucky thing!) I've tried emailing to see if they can ship. Thanks for your reply tho.

Arh...I hadn't noticed you were in Floria (lucky thing!) I've tried emailing to see if they can ship. Thanks for your reply tho.

Let me know what they say when you get a reply, I'm in the UK and really fancy a mani-pro passport :)

I long for the day when I can say I am living in the UK. I am a complete Anglophile and would love to be where you are now. :)

Latest posts

Back