my man's a twit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
I carn't belive what my partner done today..we went out this morning in my car but come home at lunch time as my partner was on lates today.So he gets ready and goes off to work well at 3.15 i went to get my car keys to go to school to collect my daughter only to find no keys!!:sad: i then realised my partner had took them so i had a car but no keys!I tried ringing him but only got the voice mail!!!!
by this time it was 3.22pm and my daughter finishes at 3.30 and i live a 25 min walk from the school and no pushchair for my 3 year old..eventualy i got my cousins b'friend to give me a lift i got there just in time....so when my partner gets home he's in for a right ear bashing :D (if im awake)

LOL sorry claire couldnt resist a giggle hey you could of used me old pushchair in the garden HAHA

Sorry babe, dont go too made at him and PLEASE SAVE THE PLAYSTATION!!!!

xxx:D xxx

Men eh? thats the kind of thing my other half would do! yeah give him a right ear bashing when he gets in!! xxx

LOL sorry claire couldnt resist a giggle hey you could of used me old pushchair in the garden HAHA

Sorry babe, dont go too made at him and PLEASE SAVE THE PLAYSTATION!!!!

xxx:D xxx
forgot all about it babe

Men eh? thats the kind of thing my other half would do! yeah give him a right ear bashing when he gets in!! xxx
trust me he'll get a good ear bashing:D

what is it they say is the best way to get revenge on a man ...
go out for a girlie night out (all night)
and take the remote controls with you :D :D :D

Hey, my hubby does this all the time!!!! i use the car for work as he has a van, but you can guarantee that if he goes out in an evening in the car, the car keys end up in his pocket and off he goes to work the next morning oblivious to the fact that he still has my CAR KEYS! :irked: Must be something in the Leicester air!!! :green:

Now if I was to do that with his baccy pouch....hmmmmmm! :!: Now THAT's an idea.

Martine x

and men say women do stupid things!.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol:

what is it they say is the best way to get revenge on a man ...
go out for a girlie night out (all night)
and take the remote controls with you :D :D :D
And i'd take the wires for the ps2 :)

its a good reason to get a spare set of car keys cut.
I keep meaning to get a spare car key cut myself.. but they wanted £80 to do it cos its got a chip to be programmed etc..

After reading your story I'm gonna do it this week! lol

:irked: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry............... did you only just realize that men are often clueless and need us to keep them organized and remember everything for them?

I would have KILLED him.

sounds like something my hubby would do :rolleyes: except I don't yet drive LOL

Last winter, BEFORE our front door was changed.....
I had a 'mobile' client one night.
I told him before I left "do NOT put the chain on the door, don't forget".
I got home at 11sh.. he was asleep.
Put the key in the door...
yeah.. he's dumb. He put the chain on:rolleyes:
Thank god for my cell phone.
I called, and called and called (ruddy twit had his earplugs in) and then called some more.
He actually had the nerve to get annoyed at ME for waking him up.
I said "OPEN THE DOOR YOU STUPID ASS, IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE"
He says, you have keys.
"NOT FOR THE CHAIN:!: :!: :!: :!: "

dead silence...
then
"oh"

he comes down, unlocks it.
I say to him. Why did you put the chain on?
He forgot.
:rolleyes:

See??? even when you tell them... they forget.

They (most of them lol) can't multitask and remember everything like we do LOL

its a good reason to get a spare set of car keys cut.
I keep meaning to get a spare car key cut myself.. but they wanted £80 to do it cos its got a chip to be programmed etc..

After reading your story I'm gonna do it this week! lol
yeah we need a spare key cutting but they told us it will cost around £100 as we dont have the code card!so its gonna have to wait till after christmas xx

Latest posts

Back