My nails keep falling off!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem I have with this post is that if this person needs to ask the type of questions that she does, whether she is in training or not, why is she doing other peoples nails even if they are friends and family. I'm sure most of the qualified techs on here didn't do other people's nails till they had sound knowledge in prep, and application.

The only problem I have with this post is that if this person needs to ask the type of questions that she does, whether she is in training or not, why is she doing other peoples nails even if they are friends and family. I'm sure most of the qualified techs on here didn't do other people's nails till they had sound knowledge in prep, and application.

True but quite a few have posted who bought kit to practice on friends etc prior to their course starting. Well intentioned but still a mistake. What ever her reasons, I would be amazed if she ever posts again to say.

sorry, i knew my reply was acidic, but just read it again and realized how bad it was!:eek: Should have included that nails is an absolutely fantastic hobby or profession, and well done for trying to inform herself*applause*
Rule number 1: Respect your chemicals, these are not toys.
However, i still think she could have read the information in the tutorials here, and some of the past threads. Nails lifting has been adressed soooooo many times...
Shouldn't be a proplem to track down someone willing to teach her in person about safety and prep, and give a tip or two on mix ratios and application. Who says she wants to do this for a living (charging, insurance, you know the drill) and spend truckloads 'o money on a course...
I'm really sorry about my reply...
On another note, if she is really interested in the subject, one acid comment from lil' me wont be enough to stop her from doing what she wants...

Latest posts

Back