my nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
2292my_gel_nails.JPG
Hi here is a pic of my nails i did myself using white tips and gel never done any training yet but start college on 21 september to do advanced nails and i cant wait!! would love to know what you think of my nails.Thanks from Trudi:D

2292MY_NAIL_ART_.JPG
2292NAIL_ART_4_.JPG
2292NAIL_ART_2_.JPG
2292NAIL_ART_1_1.JPG
2292MY_NAIL_ART_.JPG
2292NAIL_ART_3_.JPG
here are pics of a free nail art course i did never done one before! but i loved it so going on another one soon.

seems like you have a very promising future :biggrin:

Wow :!: You've been a busy girl Trudi - what a great collection of artwork :)

Thanks for ur comments.Will be very busy soon as going to do manicure and pedicure and another nail art course also going to do hair braiding and going to college:lol: Hope one day when all my courses are finished and WHEN i get the money to go and do my creative training and work from home or mobile not sure which is best! only one problem i dont drive yet but got my first lesson on 16 september!!

You are obviously very talented Trudi, and your nails are fantastic, x x

:D Thanks kelly glad you like them!

hi trudi,

they are great,
looks like you will go far with all the training your doing:D

Thanks jacqui! yes i love doing nails and all my courses are free for anyone except the college one im doing soon.:)

Trudie they are fantastic!!!!! for someone who has had no gel training they are sooooo good! i start my gel course next week and if i can get them to look like yours then i will very pleased!

if its not too rude of me can i ask where you get your training from? id love a free course!!!:biggrin:

Hi Trudi!
It looks like you're off to a fabulous start! All you need to do is keep that passion for nails burning. I can see it bubbling over inside of you. Your attitude and desire will get you very far! And I have to say, I've hired techs who've had much more experience than you, and your works looks even better then theirs! Keep up the good work.

:D Thanks everyone for taking time to have a look at my nails and all ur comments start my course doing manicure&nail art tomorrow cant wait!!:biggrin:

Good luck on your course Trudi...you'l love every minute im sure..!

Vicky
Trudi said:
:D Thanks everyone for taking time to have a look at my nails and all ur comments start my course doing manicure&nail art tomorrow cant wait!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back