My Nan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im so sorry to hear your news about your nan and my thoughts are with you and your family:hug: :hug: :hug:

my thoughts are with you xxxx

caz3 said:
all her siblings have passed away so maybe now she will meet up with all of them again what a lovely thought.
i believe that too, it's very comforting to think like that Caz.
:hug: love to you and your family xxx

Hi

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Nan, I know how you are feeling, I lost my Nan a few years ago and she was like a mother to me.

Your Nan may not be with you now in person but she will always be with you in your heart and soul!

Take care

Love

Debbie xxx

So many thoughtful people thanks very much for all the messages, they are a great help :hug: .

Caz xxx

My thoughts are with you in this sad time............Your Nan will always be there right by your side and is ever only a thought away...........Your Nan will always be part of you and your future, she has made you the fab girl you are today...... lots of love and hugs Ruth xxx

So sorry to hear your news. Its hard when someone dies whether they are old or young.

Be strong.

oh flower - i am so sorry to hear this news - my thoughts are with you pet

Latest posts

Back