My new addition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy_moo_64

Reaction score
I really hope this works.... I wanted you all to see the new addition to our family.We've called her Libby and we got her from a rescue place last Thursday. We think she's a retriever crossed with a labrador and is about a year old.
Her previous owners had been keeping her outside and she'd never even been inside a house before.She'd never had a lead on and been taken for a walk, and you can feel all her spine and her ribs when you stroke her.It took 2 baths to get her this clean...she was so muddy and matted with filth, it was heartbreaking.I don't know how anyone can hurt any animals. She follows me from room to room at the moment, but if you can see her pic, I think you'll agree she's absolutely gorgeous :D

4g2nm0

She's absolutely adorable!

Such a sad, sad story - I'm sooo glad she now has a new home and a loving owner :D

Lulu

Look at that lovely little face and those beautiful big brown eyes!!!

How anybody could harm this gorgeous girl is beyond me!

What a beauty!! Congratulations!!!

Tilly Ann xx

She is a real cutie - I love dogs and can't understand how anyone can harm them. At least she is in a happy home now and will get showered with lots of love

Awwwwwe ,She is absolutely gorgeous,

Looks like she has found all the love and attention she needs now, with your's,
Do you know , its people that need vetting half of the time.....not just animals !

Am sure she will looked after now!

Ahhhhhh! She's so cute!

I'd love to have a dog but I don't think we have the space! And I think I'd have a few peed off cats to deal with! lol!

Glad to hear after having an un-happy year that she has finaly found a loving family!

Latest posts

Back