My New Home Salon - Opinions please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Hey Geeks! I recently set up a salon in my home in one of our spare rooms. Just wondering what you guys think and if there's anything you would you change or tweek to make it better!
Oh and as you can see I've using a step ladder for my wax pot at the mo but im ordering a wax trolley really soon, that was just to keep me ticking over while i practised on family and friends during my course - i know it doesn't look very professional :D

Here's the link:
http://www.salongeek.com/members/abbi-albums-home+salon.html

Thanks as always xx

Abbi, it's absolutely gorgeous... I really love it!!

The only thing I'd like to see (apart from a hunky fella on the couch :D) is some nice pics up around by the nail bar.

Apart from that it's perfect!

I second the hunky fellar lol

It looks fantastic!! well done you!! x

lovely colours, looks very warm and welcoming
I would agree the walls do look a little bare think you could do with a few posters or pictures x

LOVE LOVE LOVE...especially the flooring! So pretty! Thanks so much for posting this, as my spare room is approximately the same size (maybe just slightly smaller) and I was so worried about the layout. One question, are you planning on pulling the couch out from the wall during treatments? I've seen several layouts like this and was just wondering if that was the MO? Great job! Best of luck :) xx

Almost forgot...where did you get the desk and client chair? Thanks!!

Thanks for the comments everyone! Oh yeah good ideam like posters from Ezflow and LA Tan that kinda thing? I'll have to try order some online

LOVE LOVE LOVE...especially the flooring! So pretty! Thanks so much for posting this, as my spare room is approximately the same size (maybe just slightly smaller) and I was so worried about the layout. One question, are you planning on pulling the couch out from the wall during treatments? I've seen several layouts like this and was just wondering if that was the MO? Great job! Best of luck :) xx

I only do waxing on the couch so i wouldnt really need to be moving around it so it suits me fine there, Im not sure if you do massage and stuff because I imagine you would have to have it out for treatments like that. Not sure hun sorry.
I got the table in Ikea! Was cheap as chips too :D I actually went in to buy a red one and they'd none left :( so this is the blue one with Red wood paint!
The chair i got with my dining room table, There was a mark on one chair so they dropped us in another one! perfect! cant even see the mark :)
most furniture shops will let ya order one or two i thinks
hth xx

Thanks for the comments everyone! Oh yeah good ideam like posters from Ezflow and LA Tan that kinda thing? I'll have to try order some online

I only do waxing on the couch so i wouldnt really need to be moving around it so it suits me fine there, Im not sure if you do massage and stuff because I imagine you would have to have it out for treatments like that. Not sure hun sorry.
I got the table in Ikea! Was cheap as chips too :D I actually went in to buy a red one and they'd none left :( so this is the blue one with Red wood paint!
The chair i got with my dining room table, There was a mark on one chair so they dropped us in another one! perfect! cant even see the mark :)
most furniture shops will let ya order one or two i thinks
hth xx

Perfecto...Ikea seems to be the it place...I thought you bought it that color! Awesome. xx Thanks much!

it's fab...i'm slightly jealous lol x
you seem to be mega organised

You've chosen lovely and warm colours hun. I really like the layout and you have enough room to keep your tent up. Well done, pat yourself on the back.xx:D

I love it too. Decorating my room at the moment and thought red might be too much but definitely having a re-think now! x

I also think it looks great, I would be chuffed to bits with a room like that

really nice, love the funky coloured/shaped nail table!

Lurve it !!! My only advice is to add an accent colour ( maybe green or a splash of purple);)ohh and maybe a large floor standing plant for a less clinical feel. But it is fab

Gorgeous feel and really looks welcoming!! How exciting for you. Just a few piccies and your done. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back