My New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Would anyone like to view my website and make any comments??

First time I have done one!

Thanks x

looks very good, who did you get it thru?

Hi Hayley, i've just checked out ur site and it looks fab...is it a Freewebs one ??? I'm setting up a Freewebs one at the moment and the Navigation looked similar. I find it really hard to get the layout right, I type up my page but when I publish it the layout is always different?
Really like your site, good luck with it x

You missed the t out of treatment on the home page hun..., I like it very much Im also interested to know who you done it through.:)

Thanks for your comments

Yes its freewebs. They are really good coz I havent got a clue about websites. That is teh set up anyway - might have to go back and change a few things prices etc - but think that is near enough final!! Still doing some more research into other prices in my area but thats rouglhy right! x

Really impressive site Hayley. I fancy doing a site myself but didn't really know what to cover. I think you've donereally well and covered all aspects. Its good that you have briefly covered contra-indications too x

who did you get this thru - are you telling me that this was free. Your site looked very professional......Pls give me the info on who you got it thru......PLEASE...

i got it through freewebs and done it myself - then i just paid for the domain name for the year - think it was £35.oo - think it looks a bit more professional than haveing freewebs infront of beautybyhayley.

looks great luv. love the relaxing colour scheme.
also what a great idea to let your clients know what is coming soon so they can book in, im thinking of pinching your idea. lol

xx

im well impressed. have been thinking of doing one for a while and got some good ideas from yours. do you have a guest book in your salon for your clients? it's a great idea. have you done the eyelash perming yet? i have just started doing it, it's tricky but a great earner. I have polaroid and do before and after shots. they're great to show potential clients. good luck x

Very nice, i like the layout and colour scheme!

Hi Hayley

Love the website, it looks really good. I'm just in the process of setting up mine. Can you tell me how you got rid of the banner advertising at the top of the page - did you upgrade to one of the premium packages?

Thanks,

Jenni

its really good, I love the muted colours and the layout is very easy to read and navigate.

I think it's great, well done you. I like the "have your say" page, great way to get feedback and ideas for promotions!! xx

well done :) its not easy to do a well and easy to read website.
it looks fab xx

Thanks so much for all your feedback and replies - makes me alot more confident in letting clients free on it!!!
x

It looks fab chic, mine will be ready soon but not sure if it will be a patch on yours. I am not very computer literatexxxx

Well done Hayley, it looks great very professional. Hope you get lots of new clients.:hug:

Nice website....looks very professional.

On your treatment & prices page however 'Extenstions' should be spelt 'extensions'.

Well done x

Latest posts

Back