My new Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess*laura

Reaction score
Still have lots to add and sort out but id love oppinions. I have matching business cards and price lists.
Beauty By Laura - Home

I liked it! Clear to read, informative! Attractive prices, shame you aren't in the south I would get some extensions!

Only thing was on the price list when you described facials you used some jargon, I would avoid it where possible just because if people dont understand chances are they will dismiss or ignor it, even though it makes sense to people in the know!

Basic Facial C+T+M 20 mins £16

xxx

you've a few spelling mistakes love, the word volume and very in the extensions bit, other than that it's fab xx

Looks fab only thing i noticed was that you've put eyebrow wax £5 at the top of the page and then eyebrow wax £6 at the bottom of the page under waxing. Great work though well done x

I would never be brave enough to creat my own website, so well done there.

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

I have a couple of comments about how you might improve it, although you may agree or disagree. Firstly, I personally (and this really is a personal bugbear, so forgive me) don't like it when we are referred to as 'beauticians'. I think it is old fashioned and far prefer 'beauty therapist'.

Secondly, I think it is important to mention what products you use for your facials. You have mentioned 'Tantrick' for tanning and CND (rather say Creative) but nothing for facials. As a potential facial client I would want to know in advance what products I was getting for my money..... that is why you have a website..... to advertise and explain your services and products.

xx

Thanks everyone, Its nice to get others opinions.
Glad i posted this since some of you noticed bits i missed.

I have business cards and price lists on order that match the site. They are black with the pink leopard.

Latest posts

Back