My one and only client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
She has been back today I started doing her nails before Christmas Nov I think she started to come.

Well I did Tip and overlay on her first visit she had never had her nails done before and she owns a kennels so is in quite a heavy handed job she loved them and came back and has been comong back every 3 weeks since then so today was her 5th rebalance in the 17 weeks she has been coming she has only lost one nail and this was due to her knocking it really bad and breaking it also her natural nail but I dealt with this a few weeks abck and now that is all ok.

Today there was only a couple of nails with slight lifting, so I gave them a good rebalance and they looked as good as new and I have the time down to 2.5 hours from her first appointment 4 hours.

I do a couple of friends and my girls nails but do not do that many so I am happy and feel that I am getting there!

Caz xxx:biggrin:

Well done Caz ... a few more of clients like this and you will be sorted :) You are obviously giving her a good service if she is coming back time and again... :hug:

before you know it you'll have so many clients you won't know what to do

Well done caz - I'm sure you will get more clients soon xxxx

caz3 said:
Today there was only a couple of nails with slight lifting, so I gave them a good rebalance and they looked as good as new and I have the time down to 2.5 hours from her first appointment 4 hours.

I do a couple of friends and my girls nails but do not do that many so I am happy and feel that I am getting there!

Caz xxx:biggrin:
well done caz
It is a fab feeling when you see an improvement in the time amount taken - it really boots your confidence. Just think when the summer comes she will have more peeps taking their pets to the kennels and as you are doing such a fab job people will ask where she has her nails done and she will recommend you:D

Well done babe, what a confidance booster!! xx

Oh thanks very much also the money I have earnt doing her nails has given me nearly enough to go towards another course which will I will be sticking to L&P I feel I need to cover this a little more before I move on just a one day course maybe I will talk to my educator.

She says she loves her nails I only charge her £10.00 but she tips me £5.00 and to tell the truth I am happy with this she has helped me so much I feel I can now rebalance, I am getting better at putting product on from doing her nails I feel now if I get another client I can charge £15.00 so any new clients will pay me £15.00 a set.

Caz xxx:)

well done to you
xx

Latest posts

Back