My price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zane

Reaction score
Hi guys what do you think of my price list.Need to do this perfect. All your thoughts are welcome x x

Attachments

• preview-3.png
    preview-3.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 372
  • preview-2.png
    preview-2.png
    976.3 KB · Views: 329
The picture is coming up really pixelated so it's hard to read. Do you have another one? X

Can't read it sorry

You'll need to run a spell check over it as there are quite a few typos (sorry but you did say you wanted it perfect). I'd also look at the font as its not easy to read. That said, it looks like you s thought of all the options regarding service.

She says leaving a typo [emoji37]

The font is quite hard to read, especially with everything so close together.

At a guess You might need a little description under a few of your treatments. As most people who aren't trained in nails don't know the difference between hard & soft gels. Or Ibx
Just a thought. x

If your manicures include polish, you should state this, because people will ask.

Ok thanks. Not much space for description. I'll try my best to change that. I just really like this font. Well you are right x

You'll need to run a spell check over it as there are quite a few typos (sorry but you did say you wanted it perfect). I'd also look at the font as its not easy to read. That said, it looks like you s thought of all the options regarding service.
I know where i have mistakes. It's ok to point them out,but more i meant about my prices.

What do you think now? Is it better? About IBX i will give out and post infor.ation separate x x

Attachments

• preview-2.png
    preview-2.png
    976.3 KB · Views: 351
  • preview-3.png
    preview-3.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 239
Can I just ask why soak off/removals is on there four times? I think it's great you added the "polish" part.

Can I just ask why soak off/removals is on there four times? I think it's great you added the "polish" part.
Coz when client comes for removals and its not my work but other technicians I will charge more, for MMA even more.

Could you put 'removals from...'

I understand but you have soakoff/removals at 8 and 10?

I understand but you have soakoff/removals at 8 and 10?
Those removals for gel polish. I dont know how then it should be to not look silly

I'm sorry, but what's the difference between the one that's 8 and the one that's 10?

ETA
I think I get it, but clients won't. On another note, are you going to charge your regular gel clients for removal?

I see. Thanks.

I'm sorry, but what's the difference between the one that's 8 and the one that's 10?

ETA
I think I get it, but clients won't. On another note, are you going to charge your regular gel clients for removal?
I don't think i will. That wouldn't be fair to charge them for removals. Well thats why I'm asking if my price list is ok. Good to know it's not lol. It ir really hard to put all prices in. And i need help x

Latest posts

Back