My promos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Good morning geeks! Merry Xmas. x

Just wandered what yu guys thought of these New year promo ideas? My sister thinks that should give 50% off all treatmenst overs 20.00/ Hmmm, nit sure.

Any feedback would be great. :hug:

With any facial get a massive 40% off all cleansers, toners and moisturizers ( when bought together) from the exclusive Eve Taylor aromatherapy skincare collection.
-
Buy a course of 6 Made to measure or Age resist facials and get 50% off a treatment of your choice!
-
Buy one full body spray tan and get another one absolutely free!
-
Buy one full set of gel nail enhancements and get 50% of your first infill!
-
Buy a course of 6 Active detox or Cold contour wraps and get 50% off another treatment of your choice!

They look good Alex. However there may be too many? Also just be careful with generalised wording, such as the 50% off one as someone could say they want 50% off another course of treatments.

As I said in another thread, my local salon always does a BOGOF offer on manis, pedis, selected facials and massage (all of a similar price). they are a very successful salon and use an agency to help with their marketing. It just keeps it very simple.

I think 50% off everything over £20 is not brill, but if it gets peeps to try you then it could be a good way to build a new client base.

They look good Alex. However there may be too many? Also just be careful with generalised wording, such as the 50% off one as someone could say they want 50% off another course of treatments.

As I said in another thread, my local salon always does a BOGOF offer on manis, pedis, selected facials and massage (all of a similar price). they are a very successful salon and use an agency to help with their marketing. It just keeps it very simple.

I think 50% off everything over £20 is not brill, but if it gets peeps to try you then it could be a good way to build a new client base.

Thanks Sarah, good advice there, I didn't think of that.

The BOFOF offer did spring to mind (read your post earlier) but felt that the client may wish to have have the free treatment for themselves and so have it on another day. Sounds lazy but I don't think I would like to be going out to do treatments if I wasn't making any money that day. What I had free treatments all day!!? lol

I will take some offers off also.

Thanks

I am not sure about discounting the products by 40%.

If i were a client my first thought would be that the products aren't that great & that you needed to shift them. Also i would be wondering how you could afford to offer 40% off, i don't think many clients realise the mark up on professional products. The most i would ever offer is 10% or something like ' Buy the cleanser, toner & mosituriser & recieve a FREE mask ' rather than giving a discount so you are still making money & the client is getting something free out of it.

I like the spray tan offer but if you are mobile then you will have to go back again to do another one for free so i would offer the 2nd at half price or increase the treatment cost to cover your expenses.

I think the other offers are great :)

Thanks Sarah, good advice there, I didn't think of that.

The BOFOF offer did spring to mind (read your post earlier) but felt that the client may wish to have have the free treatment for themselves and so have it on another day. Sounds lazy but I don't think I would like to be going out to do treatments if I wasn't making any money that day. What I had free treatments all day!!? lol

I will take some offers off also.

Thanks

I think they have to take both treatments at the same time, at least you could make sure they did by stating it in the offer!

I think you are stark staring bonkers!!

All that says to me is that your mark up and treatment prices must be WAY too high if you can afford to do anything like that discount.

Give a free gift ... don't ever discount. We don't run bargain basement bazaars do we?

I do try to put a special offer on in January but it won't be on all systems, it will be in the system that I need to practice more which atm is sculpting gel. That way I'm getting more practice and the clients get a slighly cheaper price.

Thanks all for your comments.

Will do a bit of tweaking, 40% does seem a bit high doesn't it? Just thought that it would help get peeps coming my way after spending so much money at christmas. Like a sort of January sale!

Thanks again. xx

Latest posts

Back