My Shellac Was Stolen !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxyru

Reaction score
It is hard to believe I know but I have my salon rack on display on my nail station with all 12 colours on. I took Tutti Fruitti home Wednesday evening to do my own nails and when I put it back Thursday morning Wildfire was missing ! My colleague had two waxing clients in the salon after I had gone home....

My only consolation is that if they think it is ordinary polish (which from the wording on the salon rack display is quite possible) then they are going to wait a long time for it to dry :)

I just hope S2 have more in stock !
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

My only consolation is that if they think it is ordinary polish (which from the wording on the salon rack display is quite possible) then they are going to wait a long time for it to dry :)

I just hope S2 have more in stock !
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

LMFAO omg, that had me rolling on the floor LOL
Sorry hun, to laugh.. I couldn't help it.

Hope you get it sorted soon:hug:

It will serve them right! Did the colleague have their names?

It will serve them right! Did the colleague have their names?
Yes we do have their names but how can I point the finger ?
Posted via Mobile Device

I get this quite often I cant believe people have the cheek as I work on my own and so I always know who has been in the room when things have gone missing!

Am tempted to put some kind of dye in the tan or something! :twisted:

Oh, I wouldn't waste my time pointing fingers, but I would defo be more aware should they have the cheek to come back!

Same thing happened to a well known geek ... ONLY THEY TOOK THE WHOLE SHELLAC RACK OF COLOURS!!!

Same thing happened to a well known geek ... ONLY THEY TOOK THE WHOLE SHELLAC RACK OF COLOURS!!!

I woulda turned up at their house, drawn myself up to my full 4ft11 and demanded it back so scarily they would have wet themselves and handed it over. toerags.

yeh but what happens if you turned up at the wrong ones house! lol!

make a coded comment on their record card and keep an eye on them.
next time they come in for an appointment lock your stuff away infront of them.

[QUOTE=hippy-chick;1079562]yeh but what happens if you turned up at the wrong ones house! lol!

make a coded comment on their record card and keep an eye on them.
next time they come in for an appointment lock your stuff away infront of them.[/QUOTE]

And then give them "the look":mad:

Had a client like that once. Did that.
Next appointment she returned with the stolen item and "I don't know HOW that ended up in my purse" :rolleyes:
Yeah, and the word "stupid" is tatooed on my forehead right? (talking inside my head)
I'm such a B**** I just replied a little bit on the coldside "I'm sure you don't......"
She couldn't utter a word for the next 20min, most of them blushing, and left me double the tip she usually did.

Yes, I'm sure she had no idea HOW it ended upin her purse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back