MYscara plus eyelash perming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBIC

Reaction score
Apologies I know there are a number of threads running on MYscara but I couldn't find the answer to this one so hopefully somebody will be able to help.

During my training we were advised that perming had to take place a day prior to the application of MYscara. I had a client who I permed and then a few days later she returned for the MYscara, it really did look great as previously she had tried ele and they weren't for her. I think my trainer said that she offers LVL plus MYscara on the same day (that is how I understood it).

My question is if you can do LVL the same day as MYscara why can't you do Perm plus MYscara the same day. I know very little about LVL so not sure how much that differs from a perm with regard to the solution used etc, I know LVL is a pad rather than a roller. I'm guessing the fact that you are just lifting the lash with the pad rather than having to glue the lash around the rod is the difference but would be grateful if somebody could clarify the reason.

Many thanks

BUMP BUMP. Anyone?!!!

BUMP BUMP. Anyone?!!!

Manual will be updated this week. You can do MYscara straight after lvl in most clients however if a client has sensitive eyes I would still leave a 24 hour gap in between to give them a rest. There is no chemical reaction between the lash and MYscara, so as long as they are not over processed with a perm or lvl, MYscara on top will look great xx

I don't do LVL but just to clarify, you can do MYscara straight after a perm?

Yes you can, but make sure the lashes are in good condition after the perm. If not don't proceed with MYscara treatment. x

Thanks that is great. Yes they do look great after a perm and Myscara.

I do LVL treatments and I wouldn't do another lash treatment on the same day. It takes 24-48 hours for the lashes to fully settle after LVL so you don't really want to ruin that effect by putting something else on the lashes.

Latest posts

Back