Myscara Training Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sarah,

Not done the training as yet but it was basically laying back on the couch and product applied in a few stages from what I felt anyway!! Not very helpful I know! I tend to drift off a bit when getting things done :biggrin:
Kinda along the lines of a lash tint I guess.

Are you going to do the training? Leanne is a great trainer, very easy to learn from and very supportive.

Its a really great product, when I heard about it first I didnt think it would actually be as good as the claims, but its actually brilliant and really is what it says! I was surprised at how much it lengthened my lashes as they are so tinchy- and really good volume as well.

I think I might, got an e-mail from them and it looks just fab!! The only thing that us putting me off slightly is the cost to the client, it seems quite expensive :-/ xx

hey guys
yep 19th of june at the beechlawns hotel he said, i take it we need to bring a model on the day or will it be on eachother? im too excited i didnt bother doing EE but this one interests me alot as most of my clients would be mascara abusers and apply it doubley thick lol :biggrin:
look forward to seein yous there x

hey guys
yep 19th of june at the beechlawns hotel he said, i take it we need to bring a model on the day or will it be on eachother? im too excited i didnt bother doing EE but this one interests me alot as most of my clients would be mascara abusers and apply it doubley thick lol :biggrin:
look forward to seein yous there x

I'm quite excited :-D Lol!! Xx

I think I'm going to book onto the course... :-D I've had a few people contact me today asking about it by name xx

Hey Girlies, Leanne here from Glam Lash Ireland! we're looking after all Glam Lash training and supplies in nothern and southern Ireland so if you've any queries you can contact me on this or at [email protected] - Myself or Ian will get back to asap!
Great to see theres a few of you coming to the show next week, you'll have to make sure you come up say hi! we'll be doing demos and might have some competitions and freebies on the day :)
We've confirmed the venue for Belfast its the Beechlawn House Hotel in the Seymour suite, we'll send everyone full info before the day. Models ae required on the day and we'll be working on a model and then each other so you'll all go home MYscara'd to test out yourselves!!
Just to warn you's though.. its addictive! I don't know how I lived without it for so long lol! say goodbye to panda eyes :)

Oh and we'd a photoshoot yesterday so we should have some fab posters for MYscara salons soon

Thanks Leanne I'm getting mine booked today I am too excited!!! :)

This sounds very exciting!!!!

Leanne - can you tell us please, what are the differences between Myscara and regular eye lash tinting?

Thank you!

is excited :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ive just booked!! see u guys there xx

I really love the sound of this product, will definitely be having a good think about doing a course!! xo

This sounds very exciting!!!!

Leanne - can you tell us please, what are the differences between Myscara and regular eye lash tinting?

Thank you!

Sorry lee just seeing this now! With regular tinting you just dye the lashes, it doesnt last very long and it doesnt give you the lift and thickness that mascara does, I always found myself if I tinted my lashes I still wore mascara!
MYscara curls and coats your lashes, it looks and feels like mascara and is completely waterproof! so you can go swimming, wash them or jump in the shower without the fear of panda eyes! it can be applied as thin or thick as your client wants, depending on how they wear their own mascara. And because we coat right to the tip it gives the illusion of more length. so you basically wake up with mascara!
it lasts up to 6 weeks depending on growth of course and you can top up at 3 or 4 weeks but we would say you get 4 good weeks out of it then you can remove and reapply for a nice fresh look. So you'll benefit from repeat business because once you've worn it you wont want to be without it!
Hope that helps... anymore questions just give me a shout :hug: theres a few pics of some of my clients on here if you's want to have a looky!

Ooh looking forward to meeting you pussinboots, you'lll love MYscara!! :) are you Michelle?

thanks Leannne sounds fabulous!!

what are the contraindications?

There are many, most of them the same as lash extensions. x

I'm going to try really hard and book onto the course.

At the moment, I'm celebrating my first year in business and have lots of things planned, so that's eating up my finances!!

The pictures look fab.

I'm not a fan of eyelash extensions, I didn't like the way the lashes were brittle and hard, sometimes they felt heavy, and after about 10 days they started to look messy. Does MYscara look or feel like any of the above? Xx

I am going to be at a Christening the day of the training, and ironically the meal after is in the same hotel!! Lol. Gutted, but it can't be helped. Ian has e-mailed me the next training dates, I'll hopefully get booked onto one of those instead :) xx

Sarah
I am based in Ballynahinch - but decided to go to Dublin yesterday to do the training. I was a great day's training - really worth while. You will enjoy it and the hype about Myscara is great.

Sarah
I am based in Ballynahinch - but decided to go to Dublin yesterday to do the training. I was a great day's training - really worth while. You will enjoy it and the hype about Myscara is great.

I live in Ballynahinch!! Lol!! What salon are you in? Small world :)

I can't wait to go, I'm gutted I can't make next Sunday. But hey. Were you impressed with the effect? Xx

Hi Sarah - I am mobile - I live in spa - I was very impressed with the simplicity of it and how quickly it's picked up! It's strange waking up and getting out of the shower with perfect mascara! I think I am currently the only person in NI trained - lol! U should go for it ....

I really want to, I have a number of clients that are interested already :) Thanks for your help xxx

Just did my myscara training today and It was fab great teaching Leanne is brill, so delighted cnt wait to use it on my clients :)

Hi I only do tanning but am going on hols soon and would be quite interested in getting myscara. I was just wondering if there was anyone near the lisburn area doing this yet, thanks emz xx

Latest posts

Back