Myscara Training Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
hey everyone

myscara seem to be really popular and it sounds amazing!!!!
is it a good earner ?
and does anyone know if there is training for it in northern ireland or even southern ireland/dublin

thanks guys
kathryn@all about beauty

Sorry that I can't help you, but I would love to know any answers regarding training in Ireland!! :) xx

Sarah I go to glam lash Ireland there r dates for training in Ireland :) xox

I was just going to post that wee link but Ruth you beat me to it lol I'm trying to decide at the minute what eyelash extension training to go with. Also very interested in any training courses or anything in Northern Ireland! :green: xo

Brilliant!! Thanks :) xx

Just found them on facebook and was able to e-mail them from that link you provided... Thank you!!

It's great to know that there's actually training in Northern Ireland!! Lol :lol: xx

Hi there is myscara training planned for 19 June in Belfast,

hey guys i rang today and there is a training date for myscara June 19th in belfast the venue hasnt been named yet but he said somewhere between belfast and lisburn? app u can pay online for the course

he also said glam lash in a flash will be coming soon :D

Kathryn @all about beauty

ps are any of the northern ireland/ ireland geeks going to the beauty show in dublin at the RDS ?

Kathryn @ all about beauty

Has anyone done the myscara training or had the treatment done? Is it worth it? Any feedback would be great. The pics on their Facebook page look fab!

Yes I saw that date on their website :)

Not sure about the lash extension course (I'm trained in extensions but don't like it lol) but I'm VERY interested in Myscara!!

Do you mean the show in the RDS in October? I probably will go, I normally do :) xx

Hey sarah
Yes I'm not sure either about the extensions as I too hate doing them not confident at all!!!!
Myscara will b brill tho
App there is a show at rds Dublin 29th and 30th may there was an add for it on the glamlash Ireland website

Kathryn all about beauty xoxo

Hey sarah
Yes I'm not sure either about the extensions as I too hate doing them not confident at all!!!!
Myscara will b brill tho
App there is a show at rds Dublin 29th and 30th may there was an add for it on the glamlash Ireland website

Kathryn all about beauty xoxo

Oooh I didn't see that!! I would love to go!! Was just going to say that I wouldn't be able to take the time out of the salon but it's a Sunday and Monday so it's all good :)

I'm confident enough doing them, but I found in my last job that clients didn't look after them properly and/or pulled them out (even though removal was free of charge)!! Couldn't be bothered with all of that hassle so think I'll just stick to strips and clusters :)

Thanks so much for all of that info, I would quite like to do the course :) xx

I had Myscara done by Leanne who runs the training in Ireland, it is FAB.
I have teeny eyelashes and am quite fair but this was like a really long full look which did not budge. Its quite relaxing having it done and pretty quick, would really recommend it both in terms of getting the training and getting it done yourself! Be prepared though for people peering and poking at your eyes when you tell them what it is!

Jenny r it sounds brill!!! I cnt wait to do it now I'll have to book it today lol

Sarah the show sounds great, I'm heading down I think will mayb cu there lol think it's 20 euro xoxo

You won't be disappointed, I love it! Its exactly like really well applied mascara on.

How does the Myscara treatment actually take place, Jenny? Xx

Hi Sarah,

Not done the training as yet but it was basically laying back on the couch and product applied in a few stages from what I felt anyway!! Not very helpful I know! I tend to drift off a bit when getting things done :biggrin:
Kinda along the lines of a lash tint I guess.

Are you going to do the training? Leanne is a great trainer, very easy to learn from and very supportive.

Its a really great product, when I heard about it first I didnt think it would actually be as good as the claims, but its actually brilliant and really is what it says! I was surprised at how much it lengthened my lashes as they are so tinchy- and really good volume as well.

Latest posts

Back