Myscara training was brilliant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise30

Reaction score
Hi,

For those of you wondering about myscara , i carried out training yesterday in Hertford.
The results of the myscara are fab and im really pleased with how mine looks, woke up this morning looking half decent for once, all the lashes are perfect. It did take a couple of practices for me to get the hang of it (as with anything , never thought id get the hang of ee but i now do 15 plus clients a week), but the trainers kym and kay were so helpful and went through it all with me again so i was happy after my second set. I would well recommend the course i travelled from the midlands to get there and am pleased i did.
Myscara will definitely be a popular service to offer and also great for clients who have ee but want something on their bottom lashes.
Thanks to Kym an Kay xx

Hi,

For those of you wondering about myscara , i carried out training yesterday in Hertford.
The results of the myscara are fab and im really pleased with how mine looks, woke up this morning looking half decent for once, all the lashes are perfect. It did take a couple of practices for me to get the hang of it (as with anything , never thought id get the hang of ee but i now do 15 plus clients a week), but the trainers kym and kay were so helpful and went through it all with me again so i was happy after my second set. I would well recommend the course i travelled from the midlands to get there and am pleased i did.
Myscara will definitely be a popular service to offer and also great for clients who have ee but want something on their bottom lashes.
Thanks to Kym an Kay xx

That's good to know, I'm toying with training too. How is it applied? I don't do ee so would be a complete novice in that respect! :) I know we can't post prices, but were you advised what the cost per treatment to you is, and what sort of price to retail at?

Hi,

Alot of the techniques used are very similar to ee but you will soon get the hang of it, it will be easy to apply after a few ractices , im going to practice a bit more before carrying out on clients.
Yes they do tell you roughly how much to charge and costs involved etc, the trainers are very helpful and friendly x

Not wishing to sound thick :), but is it applied with tweezers or painted on? It does sound fab, but with it being so new there's just not much info about.

If training was cheaper, I'd be tempted just to train and see what it's like, but it's alot of money if I don't take to it.

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

but i now do 15 plus clients a week
Hi louise, could you just clarify something please because I don't understa. If you did the training yesterday, how can you be doing 15 plus clients a week?

Thanks x

Hi,

I do 15 clients plus doing eyelash extensions, after thinking id never get the hang of it, so just making the point that once i get the hang of myscara i ll be fine :)

Hi louise, could you just clarify something please because I don't understa. If you did the training yesterday, how can you be doing 15 plus clients a week?

Thanks x

The poster said she thought she would never get the hang of ee (eyelash extensions) now she's doing 15 clients a week - ee not myscara :hug:

Oops sent at same time xx

Hi Julie ,

Youre prob best to give kym or a kay a ring to discuss as it is a new product im not too sure how much i can say on here about it with regards to application. Their website is Aspire to beauty where you ll find the telephone numbers

Hi,

I do 15 clients plus doing eyelash extensions, after thinking id never get the hang of it, so just making the point that once i get the hang of myscara i ll be fine :)

Aah, thanks. I though ee was a typo.

So Glad you liked your training :) I love working with MYscara. Just need to get someone to give me a fresh application this week and I will be sorted x

Is training in London yet?

This is very interesting! I'm totally undecided as to whether to do EE now-is myscara applied to the natural lash? I assume it cannot be used with EE? Is patch testing required? Is the longest application less than 2 hours?

what prices can you charge from and to. poor area to posh area xx

This is very interesting! I'm totally undecided as to whether to do EE now-is myscara applied to the natural lash? I assume it cannot be used with EE? Is patch testing required? Is the longest application less than 2 hours?

Hi, Yes you can apply to natural lash or with lash extensions. Patch test is required. Takes 20 - 30 min to apply xx

Hi, Yes you can apply to natural lash or with lash extensions. Patch test is required. Takes 20 - 30 min to apply xx
I watched the Crybaby demo at the beauty show on Sunday. I asked if it could be applied to extensions and they said no. Is Myscara a completely different application then?
I did ring about Myscara today as there's a few questions I want to ask but am waiting to hear back.

I watched the Crybaby demo at the beauty show on Sunday. I asked if it could be applied to extensions and they said no. Is Myscara a completely different application then?
I did ring about Myscara today as there's a few questions I want to ask but am waiting to hear back.

Hi, If you pm me your email address or email [email protected] I will answer any questions you may have xx

Latest posts

Back