Nail art.. <3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninna_c92

Reaction score
Hey, im really wanting to pursue in nail art after seeing all the beautiful designs in the gallery.
I just wanted advice and tips off anyone if you know any good products or any good tips.
Im quite good but want to go that little bit further and make my skill really good! thanks x :!::)

i luv the stripers from nsi theyv got some lovely colours :) i used to use there coloured acrylics too but got kinda bored of them! i found some nice glitter eyeshadows in new look and mix them with clear acrylic, got some amazing colours! there are nail art courses available but iv never took one, i just let my imagination run wild :) xx

its all about imagination really and practice you will really find out what you are good at by trying all the fab products about, once you find what you are good at perfect it and try something new, most products are super easy to use and give perfect results every time

you dont really need to take a course... i did on the other hand..just so i had the certificate... i use Sally's wholesalers to do my courses xxx

Latest posts

Back