Nail art advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to do a bit of nail art for Christmas, can anyone recommend where to get a nail art kit and what i need to start off?

Cheers:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

have a look at these sites

www.essentialnails.com

www.sparklynails.com

and there are loads more.
are you looking to do a course in nail art? I did mine with EN and they sell all the nail art supplies no need to do a course with them first.

I get most of my nail art stuff from sparkly nails

good luck

xxSarahxx

Folk art do great water based acrylics, I use them all the time.

Thanks I'll give those a try, not going to do a course just want to do a few simple designs for christmas

dont forget us !!!!

hi , i would definitely recommend the smart nails stencils kit , they'r cheep and very easy to use , i bought a set in a nail shop in germany two years ago and since then iv been only using them and some free hand to do all my costumers nails. i just love this product !!
you can get them online at www.smart-nails.com

VERY COOL IDEA!

I did not buy a nail art kit. I just looked at all the nail art I loved and bought the items I needed to do them at the craft store. loads of tiny acrylic paint pots in every color I could, tiny brushes, glitter my fav! tons of orange sticks and some cheap acrylic from Sally's (just for the orange sticks and art) so I did not wast my good stuff on things to practice on. Then found all the nail are I loved, copied and saved the photo. Ad sat down to work on it. I am getting better!

VERY COOL IDEA!

I did not buy a nail art kit. I just looked at all the nail art I loved and bought the items I needed to do them at the craft store. loads of tiny acrylic paint pots in every color I could, tiny brushes, glitter my fav! tons of orange sticks and some cheap acrylic from Sally's (just for the orange sticks and art) so I did not wast my good stuff on things to practice on. Then found all the nail are I loved, copied and saved the photo. Ad sat down to work on it. I am getting better!
This is the best way , just start experemanting and youll know soon enogh what r your needs and capabilities. good luck

hi , i would definitely recommend the smart nails stencils kit , they'r cheep and very easy to use , i bought a set in a nail shop in germany two years ago and since then iv been only using them and some free hand to do all my costumers nails. i just love this product !!
you can get them online at www.smart-nails.com

verry expensive those!! but agree a brill idea, kits are always a problem as there is always something you wont use, best to buy just what you want.

Latest posts

Back