nail art book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niks85

Reaction score
hi guys!
just wondering if any one could recommend a good nail art book??
ive been checking out the net but cant decide!! and ive only enough money for one, so i want to get a good one.
any suggestions anyone....
:confused:

Nailclass .....

i have that one

I've heard the Ka-sa-ra ones are good? I don't have any so can't recommend any really!

thanks! il check it out!

Head down to your local libary and see what they have it may give you an idea on what best ones to buy that is what i did and found they had the 4 i was looking at buying i then had a better idea as to which one was worth buying
Adell

thanks nail delights! will do :)

hi
magnetic nail art is a good book to have. also i think that scratch magazine have a lot of inspirational nail ideas i'd sooner subscribed to that and get new inspiration every month. also looking on the net. there are lots of great nailart on here,
hope that helps thg:)

I think Jaqui Jefford has done one.
Also have a look on Amazon because you can usually view contents and find second hand copies.
If you are into the 3d stuff:) Sam Biddle has released her double sided dvd today. There is a thread here about that with the link. Don't forget utube, it can be a bit of a pain wading through the dross but its worth it so of the tutorials are pure magic.
Hope that helps.
Otherwise you could pm Mieke, Angel fingers or Emmsybabe all three of them are really into the art side and I am sure know all the books that are worth knowing:green:

Jacqui Jeffords Nail artistry book is really good and ka sa ra have a nail art one to

I use the Ka Sa Ra book and also Nail Style by Marie Mingay

Both great book with good pics

Check out amazon, you can often get good quailty second hands books for cheap

thanks you guys!
appreciate all the advice!!
where would i be without fellow geeks
:hug:
its off to amazon!!! hehe!!
xx

Latest posts

Back