Nail art bows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookieface

Reaction score
Hi geeks can anyone advise where I can purchase the nail jewellery like bows and similar, the 3d stuff, probably not explaining it very well but I have a client asking for them x

Hiya u think eBay is your best bet tbh, decently priced and you can get all sorts xx

Basic bows and flowers with diamonte I can get from local poundland but there are lots of videos on YouTube if you search 3d nail art that show you how to make them yourself xx

Seconding eBay. I blame them entirely for my poor financial situation :lol:

I sell loads of nail art stuff like 3D moustaches, bows, diamantes etc on my Etsy shop but not sure I can post a link? I can PM you it though if you haven't already found what you're looking for :)

I sell loads of nail art stuff like 3D moustaches, bows, diamantes etc on my Etsy shop but not sure I can post a link? I can PM you it though if you haven't already found what you're looking for :)

Can u PM me with ur etsy shop link plz x

Sally salon services now does all the 3d bows.

Its better to learn how to make them yourself as this way you make them the size you want & what suits the clients nails. Pre-made ones can sometimes be too big/bulky & dont sit on the nail properly xx

I have seen on ebay moulds for you to make your own 3D bows etc. x

I have seen on ebay moulds for you to make your own 3D bows etc. x

I have been told about these my question is I think ye make them with the acrylics however I don't do acrylics would hard gels work??

I have been told about these my question is I think ye make them with the acrylics however I don't do acrylics would hard gels work??

I think it would be acrylic not hard gel, I've not seen them made with hard gel.

I think acrylic would be the better option as it drys naturally with out UV / LED like gel would have to be x

Leely

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437576.211428.jpg

Mine were done with NSI gel and last for about 4 weeks :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437539.983241.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437539.983241.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 202
Can u use nsi gel on nsi acrylics for application of bows etc .?
Thanks xxx

Hey it's NSI gel.. After setting the top coat. I applied a little builder gel to the nail to hold the bow.. Then set, then applied more builder gel under the side of the bow.. Make sure when your setting turn the finger to the side to make sure it's set all aroundx

I think it would be acrylic not hard gel, I've not seen them made with hard gel.

I think acrylic would be the better option as it drys naturally with out UV / LED like gel would have to be x

Leely

Yea I thought as much thanks anyway, don't have Any acrylic stuff :(

Latest posts

Back