Nail Art Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Michelle and new to here so Hello! I am just wondering if anyone knows any good nail art courses? I have looked into NSI and Young nails not sure which one is best or if there are any better courses out there?

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle
We run regular nail art courses at Young Nails in Lancashire and if you ever wish to discuss the full training format you can reach me directly at YN UK or pm me.
Young Nails Imagination Art Days covers 'workable salon nail art'. That is nail art which will add on only a few extra minutes of your service time and yet increase the profitability of your business considerably.
The Imagination Nail Art Day covers mix ratio, encapsulating, embedding, branding, glitter fades and of course 'Twinkle Toes'
The colours are up to you and that's the fun part.
You can always check out our step by steps www.youngnails.co.uk

Kindest Regards
Lisa

Hey, your only up the road Michelle!!!
You can call by anytime, Im always around.
You'll be like a kid in a candy store when you hit the one stop shop........all those glitters Hmmmm

Hey, your only up the road Michelle!!!
You can call by anytime, Im always around.
You'll be like a kid in a candy store when you hit the one stop shop........all those glitters Hmmmm

You took the words right out of my mouth LOL:lol:

Hey thanks for that I will have a look at the courses then pm you x

Latest posts

Back