nail art decor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livvy1970

Reaction score
Hi a lady at my gym showed me her nails today, she went to birmingham beauty show, and they demonstrated art decor' , aparrently she said its like a pad which you rub over, then press onto nails! but the designs looked lovely, but havent got clue, what really is! or called! or where can i get get it
does anyone have a clue what im on about lol,
look forward to hearing replies

no idea what so ever sorry x

Possibly a variation on the konad stamping system? Just a guess.

hi

yes thats all it is nail art stamping -I had one done at the birmingham show and tbh i wasnt overly impressed

I guess it would be good for childrens parties (quick/easy) but i dont rate it as a professional product for nail art

and I have seen very similar kit from salonserve with more in it for a lot less money than the one at beauty uk

nicola

i agree konad good forr nail art at childrens parties :) the only thing i can think of is the nail wraps similar to minx in my opininon no where near as good i had it rubbed on a tip then gel over it seperated from the gel the day after~??????????i attended the beauty show im assuming it was what she had?:)

Have a look in the groups for konard stamping there are afew pics there to see if thats the sort of thing you saw x

Hi
Thanks
Had a look at the salonsave and konad sites, both look ok, but now not too sure , may get small kit just to play around with on the children, thanks again, but it was definatly art decor' i think, so maybe they are just copy konad.

I would have thought it is a Konad type thing. I love my Konad and my clients do too. It's not just for kids you can do some pretty cool stuff with it and go as wild with it as you wish and it saves tons of time. Makes nail art so much more affordable. I have had quite a few mums come in for an appointment after I did their kids.

You can do so much with Konad and layer the colours. A simply design can take on so many dimensions and then there are the diamante :D

Latest posts

Back