Nail art designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanie390

Reaction score
hi all

since ive been on this site ive seen some lovely nail art designs which are so gorgeous, what i would like to know is where does everyone get the designs from is it out of nail books or do people make them up as they go along can someone please help me out thanks mel :)

Well I'm a nail art (so to speak) as well.
I get a lot of my ideas from searching the net along with ideas that just pop in my head.
I reccomend a google search for nail art.

hi all

since ive been on this site ive seen some lovely nail art designs which are so gorgeous, what i would like to know is where does everyone get the designs from is it out of nail books or do people make them up as they go along can someone please help me out thanks mel :)

most of them are just out from your own head flower - nailart isnt an exact science, so it doesnt matter what you do on the nail as long as it looks nice - even dots can be made to look nice flower - just play - thats all it is - plus abit of imagination :hug:

For me it out of my head but I do get inspired by what i see in the magazine and in the world

same here nafia just differnt designs that can be thrown together in my head i love nail artistry ..wether freehand or airbrushing. mel hun there is loads of inspiration on the internet just type in nail art and your spoilt for choice

jane x

I agree all you could ever think of and more in online but its best to just let your fun side do the designs you will come up with some fantastic ones i'm sure the more original the better

most of them are just out from your own head flower - nailart isnt an exact science, so it doesnt matter what you do on the nail as long as it looks nice - even dots can be made to look nice flower - just play - thats all it is - plus abit of imagination :hug:

Hi thanks for the advice hun ive just saw some art in your gallery i really love the flower designs you have the white flowers and then the ones with blue in them if youve done them you have a steady hand cos theyre lovely ive always wanted mine done like that! if your ever in the area of chester just pop in for a brew and u can do mine while your mobile lol take care mel :hug:

Latest posts

Back