Nail art help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimid

Reaction score
Hi all

A client has sent me on a pic for a weddings she is thinking blues and whites.... Now she has had glitters, dots and cath kitson nails previously so she's looking for something different bug I'm abit lost!!!!

Any ideas most welcome!!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404950879.863674.jpg
:)

Hi,
What a lovely dress! I would keep it simple perhaps some stamping on one nail only?
My personal opinion would be 4 fingers in blue and the ring finger white with some blue detail.
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with Angelicaa's idea, blue with white ring fingers with blue stamp. Have a look at the suki plates from moyou, I think some of those designs would fit lovely.

Sent from my XT1032 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys have starter kit from moyou but havent tried with anyone!!! I use gelish and shellac so what tips do u have for stamping with these?? :)

Complete your gel polish service as normal, wipe tacky top coat layer. Then stamp (I find the konad polish works best over gel) wait for it to completely dry, and then apply a 2nd gel top coat, cure, wipe, done!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Complete your gel polish service as normal, wipe tacky top coat layer. Then stamp (I find the konad polish works best over gel) wait for it to completely dry, and then apply a 2nd gel top coat, cure, wipe, done!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great thanks a million!!

Sorry to tag onto this thread, but can you stamp with gelish polish? Or does it have to be konad etc? Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres some i done!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405690405.992589.jpg

Sorry to tag onto this thread, but can you stamp with gelish polish? Or does it have to be konad etc? Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gelish (or any gel polish) isn't really pigmented enough for stamping. I've tried! It just slides all over the place :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405711003.060405.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405711072.077225.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405711112.626240.jpg

Some neutral but stated nail ideas that may go...

Latest posts

Back