Nail art stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rufus81

Reaction score
Hi All im just wondering if stamping nail art is a winner in the uk? Is it worth purchasing a kit and if so which kit is best? Many thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are a few threads on here with some fabulous nails and stamping art work. The main brands seem to be Konad and Moyou. A search could bring the threads up to let you see the possibilities.
Personally I think it is the next big thing in nails, but I feel a bit left behind and am trying to catch up! I have Moyou plates and squishy stamper but I still feel I'm a bit inconsistent with it. Moyou have a Stand at Scottish Beauty this weekend so I will be checking it out! There are some great videos on YouTube too by a fellow Geek therealMrsGrey.

It's not that expensive to get started Stamping so
I would say, go for it!

Hi, i have both the konad and moyou stamping plates and stampers. I definitley prefer moyou. The image plates are a much better size, the stamper is excellent, they have a massive selection of plates. I love them. It did take a while to get used to using them, the stamper especially but with a bit of practice its fantastic :) x

Hi, i have both the konad and moyou stamping plates and stampers. I definitley prefer moyou. The image plates are a much better size, the stamper is excellent, they have a massive selection of plates. I love them. It did take a while to get used to using them, the stamper especially but with a bit of practice its fantastic :) x
Do you use the Moyou polishes, are they any good or should I persevere trying to get Barry M foil gold and silver polishes?

Do you use the Moyou polishes, are they any good or should I persevere trying to get Barry M foil gold and silver polishes?

I have only used MoYou polishes and found them to be good (but then haven't used anything else).
Which Barry M polishes are good for stamping?

I use konad stamping polishes, they have always worked great for me. I havent tried moyou polishes yet but i will definitley be buying some to try soon as they have some brilliant colours to choose from. I also stamp with some normal polish. A few of my nails inc ones work great especially the rose gold foil effect one. I always try any new polish with stamping, some work fine others are terrible. Its just a matter of trying them out :) x

I'm totally addicted to nail stamping, and happily use all of my CND Vinylux polishes successfully.

I began my adventures with Moyou, but have since acquired stamping plates elsewhere.

I have Moyou, Konad and Bundle Monster plates, all print well. I use a mix of Moyou, Barry M and Vinylux polishes.

I have Konad and MoYou bot MoYou are winner! just love the variety of choices.

As for nail polishes I use Konad nail polishes and Golden Rose rich color series, To be honest I wont bother to buy Konad or moyou nail polishes as if I try just some random ones of mine ( I have around 300 lol) it just works!
Only reason I have Konad Nail polishes is as they were in set I bought ;)

I've been stamping for a little over a year now a and I know your original question was more about kits - but Mundo de Unas carries amazing stamping polish - it's incredibly opaque and sometimes you can even get a few stamps out of the same use!

Also - I don't know if you all have seen it yet but I've been hearing a lot of good things about a new stamping plate company - UberChic Beauty - it's not as huge as the others but I really like the designs!

Latest posts

Back