Nail Art Stickers in Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I did these tonight on a friend who is going home. It was last minute and she normally uses another tech but forgot to book (she's a hairdresser) due to being fully booked herself.

They are gel with nail art stickers that i found. She was over the moon with them and payed me double :)

IMG_1143.jpg

Thanks
Angela xx

i like those stickers....where are they from...? i bet she was thrilled...well done x

They are from a cheapy shop here called kik only cost me 1 euro lol. She was so happy when she left and thought the stickers were great. The only problem I saw was when I was filing her nails the art she had on previous was really low down the layers and when I finally got to it, it was almost on her own nails and I noticed how thin her natural nail was and tried my best to stay on the art til it filed away but noticed on a couple I didn't get it all off but she didnt mind at all. I just didnt want to cause her any pain on her nail bed.

Thanks for the comment.

Angela xx

i like them too. look really good.
is the sticker just the black pattern, or is it the white background too?

have you tried this before with gel , i just wondered how well the gel performs when the layers are separated by the sticker.

I have used stickers in gel before but not these ones so I'm not sure how they will go but I did cap the edges so fingers crossed lol.

They are white backgrounds with black lines.

Thanks for the comments xx

I have used stickers in gel before but not these ones so I'm not sure how they will go but I did cap the edges so fingers crossed lol.

They are white backgrounds with black lines.

Thanks for the comments xx

well i like the effect, so i hope they stay on o.k.
if they do i bet you'll have a good spend up in that cheapy shop:lol:

well i like the effect, so i hope they stay on o.k.
if they do i bet you'll have a good spend up in that cheapy shop:lol:

Don't you worry I will be lol. It was my other friend who saw them as I was just looking for little flower stickers and I wasn't too sure about them but got them anyways and can't believe how good they looked when I was finished.

Angela xx

wow they look really affective.
i wish my clients would pay me double,lol.x

Latest posts

Back