Nail art supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
Hey all :hug:

Need some nail arty bits ASAP....just taken a booking for a couple of girls who want some fun fingers and toes on Thursday night. Only problem is since re-locating my salon to the back of beyond, this has been the first time I've really been asked for anything at all (Red nail polish is considered very daring to most people round here!) and my supplies for most stuff are at rock bottom. My fault for letting them run down, but I guess I'm learning today!

Who can recommend somewhere for a nice quick delivery on some metallic acrylic paints and rhinestones etc for me at the moment, if I were to order today?

Thanks!

Hi Lyndsay, Pro Impressions do lots of nail art stuff and the delivery is very quick, here's the link :hug:

Untitled Document

Last edited:
Thanks Fi, I'd looked at Proimpressions.....yep they are great with delivery, but whislt I could see striper pens, I was really looking for the little pots of acrylic paints.....you know like 6 in a row.

I got my last lot from Creativenailplace, but they seem to have had some problems! I know atyourfingertips do them but don't know how quick they are as the website says posted within 48 hours.

Latest posts

Back