Nail Art Tutorial Videos on YouTube!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdRocNails

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!
I've started a little channel on YouTube where I'll be hoping to upload a load of nail art tutorial videos and I was wondering what you guys think...
Do you prefer seeing a tutorial done on someone else, a nail wheel or on the nail tech themselves (as if it were another person)??
I'll link you guys to my current video for you to see, I used a nail art wheel in this one but i'm thinking doing it on myself or someone else would look a lot better.

Suzana Salvador - YouTube

Also do you prefer a video with a voice over or just subtitles/captions??

Thanks, Suz (GetNaildBySuz)
xx

I like to seek real hands/ nails, and I prefer when they talk you through it as apposed to subtitles :). X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

:) thanks! Yeah that's what I was thinking. In my last one I used a nail wheel and a voice over so next time it'll be voice over and real hands :) x

Real hand model and talk through not subtitles :)

Thank you!! :) x

Real hands and titles, I skip through most videos when they talk to much!

I liked it and have subscribed so look forward to the next one x

Thanks ladies! This is a big help :)
I'm waiting for my new camera but may have to do a couple with the crappy camera till the new one arrives!
I know what you mean, I only tend to describe what I'm doing, I don't ramble on much I don't think! Haha
Thanks for the like and subscribe Hun :)
Xxx

Thanks ladies! This is a big help :)
I'm waiting for my new camera but may have to do a couple with the crappy camera till the new one arrives!
I know what you mean, I only tend to describe what I'm doing, I don't ramble on much I don't think! Haha
Thanks for the like and subscribe Hun :)
Xxx

Will subscribe now! I do videos too...love anything to do with Nail Art! Exciting! xx

Yay! Thank you! I've got you on instagram too, love your posts! I'll subscribe too if you link below? :) xx

Yay! Thank you! I've got you on instagram too, love your posts! I'll subscribe too if you link below? :) xx

Ah yeah! Thought I recognised the name - you did those wicked Halloween nails!! Ace!

Here's a link to one of my vids - not sure how to link to my channel but am sure you can subscribe from there, thanks. xx

http://youtu.be/6JAceDPdmyg

Excellent! Will take a look at that as soon as I get in :)
Aww thanks :) hopefully clients will like them too!
X

Definitely real nails. I always think anything can be achieved on a colour pop or wheel because you can turn it this way and that, but with a real hand you can't turn it 180 degrees to get a better angle!! As an excellent example of how to do it, Divine By Design's videos are simple, clear and concise. I personally don't want to look at the face of the person doing the video while they explain the products they're using etc. I love a nail tutorial so will check yours out and subscribe :)

Yeah I know what you mean I don't want to look at the persons face either, not what you're there for! Haha great ideas ladies! Keep them coming! :) x

Latest posts

Back