Nail art - which way up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helbels

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the dumb question, but which way up should you put nail stickers on the nail (eg: Witches for Halloween).

Should they be placed so they look correct from the clients point of view, or be put on the nail so they look correct to other people? (If you see what I mean??)

Thanks

In my opinion all nail art should be done so that it looks correct from your point of view, not the clients. HTH

Same as Adele said ! if you think about it you wouldnt do your flicks to face your client ;-) hope this helps xx

In my opinion all nail art should be done so that it looks correct from your point of view, not the clients. HTH
I agree it looks much nicer like this :hug:

I'm glad you asked this because I recently did a manicure for my Mum. I painted a little freehand butterfly on two of her nails before sealing it and she was fed up because she couldn't see it properly!! I said, with lots of confidence 'this is the way you're supposed to do it' but I didn't really know. :lol:

Now I do. It does look much better doesn't it and if it were me, I'd want other people to see it properly. :)

Latest posts

Back