Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebears86

Reaction score
Hey geeks what do you think of my first attempt at nail art?😊

Any constructive criticism welcome x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349544734.133148.jpg

they are okay nice nothing wrong them

There really good at a first attempt just need to get get your polka dots nice an even on the red one, but the rest are good x

Thanks 😀I still need to practice a lot more. I need to get my creative cap on x

Aww thanks, I'm glad you said that as that was my thoughts too xx

pretty good for a first attempt, when you are doing your stripes try and use a thinner brush, you can always make them thicker with a few coats but you are more likely to get nice even straight lines xx

Thanks souz I'll do it that too. xx

*will do that too* xx

Thanks hun, I just used my shellac colours xx

Plus fine glitter for the rockstar one's xx

Hiya
I haven't gotten as far as nail art yet on my training course however these look lovely to me! I'll be made up if I can produce nails like this 
Xxx

Great start to your collection! I use Pinterest for inspiration.

Only suggestion I have is add to your colours & then clients can see a range of nail art with reds, pinks, blues etc. not all clients are able to visualise designs in other colours. Great start! Xx

Aww thanks everyone😀, all the feedback has been great! (I was a little worried about posting pics) I've still got a long way to go yet but it's a start. I'll deffo take all of your great tips + suggestions and make the next one's better! xx

Great start to your collection! I use Pinterest for inspiration.

Hi pixiebeauty

I hope you don't mind me asking but what is Pinterest?
Xxx

It's an app & probably a website where people post lots of picks of various things into their different virtual pin boards. Can be a bit random but go on & register then search nails or nail art/fashion/design & get loads of ideas! I've created a board with dozens of designs I want to try Xx

Awwwwww thank you very much pixiebeauty  I shall have a look today

Xxx

Love the bow! Did you buy that as a separate thing and stick it on?

I think they look great for just starting. Be warned about Pinterest. Highly addictive. :)

Latest posts

Back