nail bed extending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hey geekios
a quick post before i head off to the land of nod and my cosy bed
yesterday i added a new pic of cb's nail demo i did on my salon open day
its nt the best nails as the shapes a little off etc... but i just like the difference between the bed length if you compare it to the naked nail next to it
pls let me know what you think

Jess
xox

ps...Clare wanted me to do a whole set... one day chickio i promise xoxooxoxo

It's lovely Jess,great coverage. What did you use on the bed?

it looks really lovely jess, great work.

how doy you extend the nail bed?
i have a girl whose beds are really really short, and i would love to be able to do extend them, they look so wierd with enhancements on.

Looks lovely !! Well done! ;)

thanks geekios
i did a custom blend using ezflow powders to suit Clares natural nail bed
i built the bed then the tip and added the pinkio to the bed as well
finished and contoured the nail as normal then i buffed to a high shine

Jess
xox

jess,
what powder mix did you use,
when i did my course with antony i used just pansy i think it was, to extend the nail bed,
but would like a mix that isnt so peachy but still enough to cover and extend,
those nails are fab :D

Looks gorgeous.
Not surprized, what l have seen you make lovely nails anyhow.
Your friend must have so wanted the full set done.
looks so much more natural when the nail bed is built up first. Do you do many full sets like these ? l find them the most transforming for nails.

Take care

Brilliant work Jess, they look great! x

Hi Jess,

I would love to see a tutorial on this, I'm sure that we all would x go on, we'll luv ya even more for it x

It looks beautiful Jess, really natural. I've extended nail beds a couple of times using CND Flawless Pink, but yours look much more natural than any finish I have managed!

Looks lovely.

Yvette
x

fabaroonie jess the clarity is perfect, exttending the nail bed is a challenge with out the perfect match. Sure the site would like to know your top tips! Just love your glass look to , have you used miracle shine?

absolutly fab! said:
fabaroonie jess the clarity is perfect, exttending the nail bed is a challenge with out the perfect match. Sure the site would like to know your top tips! Just love your glass look to , have you used miracle shine?
cheers chickio :D
erm... top tips..... dont go over board using the nail bed blend powder to build and gentle fading is good to do too ;)
i buffed to a high shine with my fav combo of snow monkey and miracle shine then uv30d

Jess
xox

heavenly said:
Hi Jess,

I would love to see a tutorial on this, I'm sure that we all would x go on, we'll luv ya even more for it x

Me too!! l would love to have a try at that, they look really good, xx

Count me in:D would love to see how you do it

yeah thats the one thing that i need to get right too

tuition would be good :)

hey geekios
this post gave me an idea and i passed it by maria at hq
if any geekios are interested ....
i am going to run a work shop in nail bed extending for my geek friends
if anyones wants to know more.....please either post or pm me for details

Jess
xox

ps.. you can always mail me too ;) [email protected]

Hi Jess, Think you ought to do me a nail with extended nail bed when I see you in a couple of weeks (thats if we have any nails to spare after the class!). Looks brilliant, I will aggrevate you all the way to Bolton until you give me the colour powders you used!!!!!. See you soon.

liz MASSAM said:
Hi Jess, Think you ought to do me a nail with extended nail bed when I see you in a couple of weeks (thats if we have any nails to spare after the class!). Looks brilliant, I will aggrevate you all the way to Bolton until you give me the colour powders you used!!!!!. See you soon.

Liz, you have lovely beds hun.... not like my wee crappio ones...lol
of course i will extend your already long nail beds......if we have time and the bar isnt calling ;)
B_09CH17.gif

see you soon

Jess
xox

lis your nail beds are to die for!!!!!!!!!! jess was the model oceana? really beautiful nails jess .. the cheek of it full set!!!!!
liz MASSAM said:

What a fantastic course to do, Only wish I was closer to you.
Wow what a opportunity to have a fab course with a master artist educator.

Latest posts

Back