Nail Biter, before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a massive improvement!!!!! Outstanding job!!!x

I did blend the tips but I only had a flat line to blend rather than a curved one, does that make sense? I was aiming to have the minimum amount of tip on the nail plate if you see what I mean......

Thanks for all the nice comments, I'll put the pics on my website today!
yeah i understand what you mean.your method has worked great this this maybe something i will attempt to try.thanks again for the info.x

Hello. I am the nail biter in the pictures! :o

I'd bitten my nails for years for as long as I can remember but was determined this year was when I was going to break the habit. I am getting married in September and have always longed for beautiful nails.

I have tried numerous times to grow them and failed miserably each time. I've tried home false nail kits and even had a friend apply acrylics (she was still learning bless her) and they all fell off with a little help from my teeth after a few hours.

I could never imagine showing my nails to a professional to fix, always wanting to grow them to a respectable length first before having enhancements applied. Two salons even turned me down saying they couldn't help!! :cry:

Thats when I joined this site, to see if there was rally anyone out there able to help. Taking some of your advice I google'd 'Nail tech swindon' and Vetty's site popped up.

She has done an amazing job! Looking at those 'before' pictures makes me feel awful. Its disgusting and I hadn't noticed before as I'd never managed to keep enhancements on for longer than 24hrs. We're now into day 5 and I'm dead chuffed that I have had enough willpower to keep them on, and that thanks to Vetty doing an excellent job, there is nothing for me to start picking at, or trying to make perfect.

That is the key for nail biters like me. Everything has to be perfect or else we will try and make them perfect and end up biting or picking. Everything needs to be smooth and filed.

These enhancements look so natural hardly anyone has noticed (which is great for me at work - i am likely to be told off about them you see) and good because I don't feel self conscious if that makes sense.

Thanks Vetty! See you next week :hug:

What a fantastic transformation hun, well done xx

Sue

Amazing transformation. Great job! :)

I really don't think you could done any better. Perfect. Your client should be thrilled!

Latest posts

Back