nail biter- extreme!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceow

Reaction score
Hi Nail Geeks,

My sister is law wants tip/ overlay ( gel) on for a wedding in 1 week. I had a little look at her nails last night and she has the worst nails I have ever seen. She bites them and the nail plate is only half way up the nail bed as she has bitten them that much, I explained I'm not sure I could do anything with them and the tip will not be to the free edge of her nail but her nail bed! She said she's been to salons before and they've always done them for her.... What do you think! I just don't want to damage her nail plate/ bed anymore. They look really red and sore. x

Hi

When i get a serieus nailbiter i always extend the nailbed by sculping. Using pink that is fully covering so you cant see were the naturel nail ends and the gel nail begins. When the nailbed is created i use white to make the free edge. A little free edge is enough.

I never use a tip on a nailbiter unless she hase a good size naturel nail herself. So you can create the best looking nail for her.

greetings bubbles

Latest posts

Back