Nail books - very excited just ordered mine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polkadotnails

Reaction score
After reading lots of threads on here regarding book recommendations I have just ordered the following 3 books:-

Nailclass by Gigi Rouse
The Complete Nail technician by Marian Newman
Nail Structure and Product Chemistry by Doug Schoon

I have never been so excited about books in my life lol! Can't wait for them to be delivered so I can start reading them :lol:

Next job is to sign up to scratch magazine.

If you're going to any trade shows this year, wait and sign up for Scratch there if possible. They do awesome give aways with their subscriptions. I tend to renew mine at Olympia ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip! I shall wait until September and sign up at Olympia.

There is also a free app for SCRATCH on your phone!

Regarding my book ... thank you for purchasing it and if you need any further help, you know where I hang out now and again. lol

Thanks Gigi . . . . the app is downloading on my phone as I type :biggrin:

I have just ordered my book today I'm to sooo excited over a book :)

Gigi book is amazing :)

I always refer back to it, and find it so easy to understand.

I got a years free subscription to scratch when I joined up with ABT insurance a year ago. So it just expired :( but now I'm upgrading my insurance so I'll receive information from the guild so I've been told.
I'm now going to ask my hubby to buy me scratch magazines for the next year xx

Does anyone have any personal recommendations for Nail Art Books?

Nail Art by Helena Biggs looks good but I am worried it will be mostly acrylic based? I only offer CND Shellac and I am looking for ideas to use with this.

Thankyou so much

Latest posts

Back