Nail care machines??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kymmie

Reaction score
Hi,
What does everyone think of the nail care machines? the ones with the two settings and the interchangable heads, a small brush, a cuticle pusher and a hard skin remover. I used this machine in my first job and loved it and found it very effective however in my new job some of the girls I work with said they hate this machine! what are your opinions???? Do you think this machine is too harsh or a godsend? :eek:

xx

Hi,
What does everyone think of the nail care machines? the ones with the two settings and the interchangable heads, a small brush, a cuticle pusher and a hard skin remover. I used this machine in my first job and loved it and found it very effective however in my new job some of the girls I work with said they hate this machine! what are your opinions???? Do you think this machine is too harsh or a godsend? :eek:

xx
We have two in our salon and they are fabulous,there are a couple of clients who prefer manual cuticle pushing back so we do this by hand.I dont think the machine is too harsh at all,just some clients are very sensitive .I have never used the brush head but all the other heads are very good.The one we use has about 6 heads and my mind has gone blank as to what model the machine is:eek:,however I can find out on Tues when at work and come back to you with details if needed.HTH

I have the Jessica nail care machine, and when I first got it I thought I'd hate it, but it has to be one of my most treasured possessions! All my clients comment on how great it is for lifting cuticles & getting into those small creases of hard skin during pedicures. I certainly have never found it too harsh & much prefer it to the manual method.

I have the Jessica nail care machine, and when I first got it I thought I'd hate it, but it has to be one of my most treasured possessions! All my clients comment on how great it is for lifting cuticles & getting into those small creases of hard skin during pedicures. I certainly have never found it too harsh & much prefer it to the manual method.
Yes used the Jessica model in another salon and loved that one too:green:They really are fab,and the clients really feel like they are being pampered.

Last edited:
Please do :hug:
Here is a cheaper one
Medisana Manicure/Pedicure Unit comes in a portable Handy Pro Box ideal for storage and travel. The device comes with 11 attachments, including 8 different long-lasting sapphire abrasive bodies. You can give yourself a thorough manicure and pedicure quickly and easily without the danger of injury. Remove horny skin, callus and hard corns without any difficulty.

Features:
- Care and treatment of nails, cuticle, hard skin and corns
- 8 resistant sapphire abrasive bodies
- 11 attachments
- Max 5000 rpm speed continuously variable
- Adjustable speed settings
- Stops automatically if excessive pressure applied
- Suitable for diabetics
- 3 Year warranty.
See more from Medisana
Email this item to a friend

will send details of our machines on tues eve after work,I think they were about double the price though

Yes used the Jessica model in another salon and loved that one too:green:They really are fab,and the clients really feel like they are being pampered.

I agree the nail machines do take the treatment to another level, and from the client's perspective they seem to make the service seem more professional & less like what they could do at home!

My Jessica machine cost £83.50 (exc VAT), and is also made by Solis (it is the S71 model), but I've had it around 7 years now & it's still growing strong!

Hi I can totally concur with Martin and BabsAnn, I have the Jessica nailcare machine and love it, I have had mine for 7 years too and still going strong as i can replace heads when they get worn down. My clients love the way it is so gentle on their cuticles.

HTH

Latest posts

Back