Nail Class Book...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I got Gigi's Nail Class book for Christmas and I am hooked I love it, its really helping me already, has anyone else got this brilliant book? Its like my saviour!

Kx:Love:

loads of us on here have the book and it is a fantastic book for the trained and trainiee nail technician...a great bible i'd say

NailClass is excellent and many Geeks have it as it was this site and some of the wonderful Geeks who inspired Geeg to write it. It is one of the best investments I made and I love reading it over and over and always instill more information and knowledge each time.

Yes it is a great book just love it!

Caz xxx:D

I bought the book last week but haven't received it yet.

I can't wait to get it, it sounds like a really good book.

Becky
x

you won't regret buying it... it's something you'll refer back to time and time again :D

I love Nailclass and its so special because I named it too. If anyone hasn't brought it yet- What are you waiting for its a must to any nail tech regardless of what make of product you use.

Lellipop said:
I love Nailclass and its so special because I named it too. If anyone hasn't brought it yet- What are you waiting for its a must to any nail tech regardless of what make of product you use.

Ok Ok I have been uming and aring but now you have twisted my arm. Going to Geekmart right now :twisted:

yes I had it on my xmas list but santa ignored that bit lol - Im getting it as soon as I get paid this month tho

Helencad said:
Ok Ok I have been uming and aring but now you have twisted my arm. Going to Geekmart right now :twisted:

Didn't mean to Helen lol

But if it was rubbish I would be the first to say- But having this book is like having Gigi to hand when ever you have a problem ;)

harvey said:
yes I had it on my xmas list but santa ignored that bit lol - Im getting it as soon as I get paid this month tho

Lol does that mean Santa's not a geek then!?

Lellipop said:
Didn't mean to Helen lol

But if it was rubbish I would be the first to say- But having this book is like having Gigi to hand when ever you have a problem ;)

Its ok Lellipop, it didnt hurt that much Lol :eek: :o

Well I went straight there and done it..... easy as that!!! One on its way to me!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Lol does that mean Santa's not a geek then!?

Maybe not. How rude lol

[I bought the book at the last exhibition at earls court and even managed to have a chat with Gigi about a couple of trouble points i have. Fab book, a must have!

Latest posts

Back