Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebabes33

Reaction score
hi everyone i noticed that there is an international nail competition on 11th and 12th oct (mentioned on the home page) and was wondering if any of you have entered it before and if there is a website where you can see the results (photos of the nails done) i would love to see them!

There are regularly nail competitions at the shows - if you check back on here and search for say Professional Beauty, Manchester, Excel, Olympia, Nailympics, competition, you might find some previous winners posts and pictures.

i will thanks for that. :)

I have just done a big nail competition in Dublin for 138 ladies, it was amazing! The results and pictures will be posted soon at www.biteireland.com

This weeknd is Professional Beauty Manchester. I will post the results on here under my post in the news section as soon as i can. The results and pictures will also be on www.professionalbeauty.co.uk.

We also have the nail competition pics and info on Facebook. Its an open group so anyone can see!

Hope that helps! :)

oh great thanks! will have a look. I am always looking for new ideas for nail art etc!:)

Latest posts

Back