Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gurlin

Reaction score
:) hi, i'm new here and would like to know where i can go for nail coarses.
i've found the carlton institute in windsor but found a thread that didn't speak highly of them. I can't seem to find a course at our local college either they do more massage and hair courses. I live in Reading so ifany can help me find a new carreer in nails-nail art then i'd love to here from you. :lol:

:hug: hi babe

I live in Scotland so wouldnt be of much help course wise but just wanted to wish you luck and welcome you to the site

Karen x

Last edited:
Your best bet is to do a search on the site and you will find lots of other threads about courses which will help you

Hi,

I am new too and live in Swindon. I will be doing the Foundation CND course in Bournmouth, I know thats a bit far away but it will be over a weekend so I wont miss any work. Go to the SweetSquared website to find out more.

Good luck and happy training.

Nail_baby

I would definitely recommend doing your nail training with a product company, either CND, Ezflow, NSI etc. Its definitely the way forward!! Good luck whatever you decide and welcome to the site xx

Hi & welcome
I can highly recommend EzFlow Nail systems, Im up in the North East but if you call Ezflow on 0845 330 0840 they will be able to direct you to your closest educator,

Hope this helps Good luck

Vikki x

Latest posts

Back