Nail Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baba1302

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist but having done it for about 7 years i want to get backin to it and do some nail courses like Gel Nails, Nail Art etc, where is there in Aberdeen that does this?? I also want to do spray tanning, any ideas where does this near / in aberdeen??
xx

Creative have an academy not too far from you for the nails,
0131 3333180
and Tantrick can do the spray tan training in your area
www.wowproducts.co.uk

hope that helps :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Sienna X, they are great and have trainers and reps all over the country, the product is brilliant and customer service and support is amazing.

Good luck xx

Hi, I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist but having done it for about 7 years i want to get backin to it and do some nail courses like Gel Nails, Nail Art etc, where is there in Aberdeen that does this?? I also want to do spray tanning, any ideas where does this near / in aberdeen??

Hi Honey

Yes there is CDN also Young Nails, Ez Flow and Nsi all offer support training and quality products. Shop around do your own home work and get the training portfoilo' and take it for they

Good luck in your search

Latest posts

Back