Nail Drills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a nail drill. Which one would you recommend? x

Do you mean an electric file hun ( eFile )?

i have a nail drill but it is a hand one that I use for piercings lol xx

There are lots of good courses for e-filing now i am sure CND run one - Young nails and Kupa make good e-files also I beleive xx

I have been calling a nail drill a nail drill for years ... Personally I think using the term efile is just a way to make it not sound like a drill! But whatever ...

My personall recommendation for the best nail drill on the market, is the KUPA Manipro Supermax. Anything made by KUPA is of the highest quality, light weight, smooth running and guaranteed with a warranty plus servicing available for regular maintenance.

I agree Geeg Kupa are great!

Re the terminology I guess here in the UK we have adopted the term e-file etc as so many NS salons have popped up and clients refer to such salons as 'the ones that use the drills' or 'drills are bad cause NS salons use them' so electric file sounds less scarey to the client. Drill/e - file all the same I agree.:)

this might sound silly, but do you need training in using the nail drill before u can purchase it? x

this might sound silly, but do you need training in using the nail drill before u can purchase it? x

The reputable drill companies make training mandatory.

It's not a silly question, but Who, if they had a lick of sense, would use a tool like a nail drill that rotates at thousands of revolutions per minute without training? That would just be crazy silly and there would be accidents, damage and pain for sure. Also, like everything, there are techniques involved to work with precision and delicasy with a drill and you will not learn those techniques on your own (not without causing damage along the was, anyway).

I have been calling a nail drill a nail drill for years ... Personally I think using the term efile is just a way to make it not sound like a drill! But whatever ...

My personall recommendation for the best nail drill on the market, is the KUPA Manipro Supermax. Anything made by KUPA is of the highest quality, light weight, smooth running and guaranteed with a warranty plus servicing available for regular maintenance.

Do you still recommend this drill or is there a better one now available? Also how can I order in uk can only find American website?
Sorry to jump on thread!xx

Do you still recommend this drill or is there a better one now available? Also how can I order in uk can only find American website?
Sorry to jump on thread!xx

Yes I do and I really don't see how anything can be better than the best ... There may be some that are as good, and they are many also made by KUPA but branded by certain nail companies.

You can buy direct from the States and KUPA supply UK 220/240 voltage for European countries.

CND do a nail drill course?!

CND do a nail drill course?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they do the e-file clases anymore.:)

I didn't think they did as I'm on the site almost every day imagining every course I could go on! Hehe

CND have never done efile classes.

Some of the CND educator Ambassadors, however, do.

All CND EA's are independent and run their own training academies ... They do not work for S2 nor do they work for CND. They are true ambassadors for both in the UK.

If you enquire directly, they will let you know if they teach efile classes or not. I know I do, I think Julia Moran still does but I am not current with who else may teach these classes.

Latest posts

Back