Nail DVDs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardo

Reaction score
hello
Does anybody happen to know any proffesional DVDs on nails mostly manicure?
I wanted a DVD that covered the nail basics but not aimed at clients. Had a quick look on amazon and can't seem to find much.

Have you looked on youtube? there are many covering the basics and some are sellers of dvd's so you get a chance of a sneek peek before you buy:)

I can tell you that CND have doen about 6 new DVD's and ONE is on manicure but can't let the miow quite out of the bag yet!!

I can tell you that CND have doen about 6 new DVD's and ONE is on manicure but can't let the miow quite out of the bag yet!!

Samantha, you are terrible tease:lol:

I hink You should be renamed Mrs Tease lol

LindaC

How mean! you can't say that when I can't have them yet lol.
I'm really looking for something with nail disorders on, to show students. I wanted something a little bit more visual for a change to text books and power points. I'm trying to stock up on my resources at the moment, next..... the whole ball of wax but think I might have to wait until xmas for this one :-(

I was looking at the videos in the catalogue thinking: why did I chuck out that 17th century video player???? :grr:

Yippee!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Pretty please tell us: when/where/how much etc etc:eek:

How mean! you can't say that when I can't have them yet lol.
I'm really looking for something with nail disorders on, to show students. I wanted something a little bit more visual for a change to text books and power points. I'm trying to stock up on my resources at the moment, next..... the whole ball of wax but think I might have to wait until xmas for this one :-(

CND videos are great:) be interesting to see what it is Sam etc has up her sleeve, tormenting children is not nice samantha lol
Wardo if you are training why dont you video yourself doing the manicure and upload it for your students to login and watch it. That way your costs will be down and they will be able to adjust to your method you teach:) x

Latest posts

Back