Nail Fetish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suey

Reaction score
Okay, all you people with web sites out there be warned!

I had a chap ring me up from America today. He started by complimenting me on the pictures on my web site. My first thought was 'he wants to sell me something', my pictures are a few years old now and not very good!

He then asked if any of the pictures were of my nails, i said they were. He then started asking me, as his breathing got heavier, if i had long nails as he had a nail fetish and could i tell him what colour they were!!! :eek:

Obviously i said he had to ring me on my 0870 number if he wanted to chat any longer :D

So watch out...nail fetish about!

suey said:
Obviously i said he had to ring me on my 0870 number if he wanted to chat any longer :D
pmsl
well.. he must have a bit of dosh to be calling from America (peak time) to fulfill his ermmm...
well... you know what :o

Excellent!

Very quick thinking about the 0870 number :lol:

omg.... hope he doesnt ring me!! I always attract the wierdos! lol

Do you think my new line "sorry but the person you need to is on 4 months maternity leave" will work? Or do you think that would send him into a full on frenzy?

God there are some wierdos about!

:eek: well that was quick thinking on your part hun - I think I would have collapts in a fit of giggles :biggrin: xxxx what ever next!!!!

Think yourself lucky he was on the phone, I had a man follow me around Asda, stopping everytime I stopped, this happened about five times and I was getting a bit scared, I was just about to ask what he was up to when he said exscuse me I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you have beautiful feet"
I just stood there shocked.
I've never done my shopping so quick and got out of there.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! thats sooooooo funny!! did you answer him?

Aspirations said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!! thats sooooooo funny!! did you answer him?

For the first time in my entire life I was speechless, he was very creepy looking. The kids always tell me to change my shoes if I'm wearing open toed shoes before I go shopping.

On the same subject, I was once at my mates house and a man rang saying he was doing a survey about underwear, well you can imagine the questions...and blessher, the answers she was giving.....I was trying to tell her to put the phone down but she thought it was for real.

My sister once had an ad in the local paper trying to sell her bike and a man rang up asking about the saddle and was it comfortable and various other questions about the suitability of the saddle, eventually, she twigged and put the phone down.

There are some strange people in this world.....

suey said:

I had a chap ring me up from America today. He started by complimenting me on the pictures on my web site. My first thought was 'he wants to sell me something', my pictures are a few years old now and not very good!

He then asked if any of the pictures were of my nails, i said they were. He then started asking me, as his breathing got heavier, if i had long nails as he had a nail fetish and could i tell him what colour they were!!! :eek:

LOL'Suey.....
Yep same chap called me today too.....
Said that even on the nail fetish sites, the nails are not as nice as mine, on my website............ Just said that he wished the piccies where a bit larger lol.....
then progressed on to ask me if they where my nails, do i always have long nails.....and what colour they where....... even mentioned the nail fetish websites he lookes at lol......
I soon cooled his ardour, told him that as I am a severe nail biter I am sporting nice little stumpy nails............His breathing returned to normal and he just said love your website and rang off..........

LOL Poor sod , must have been like throwing a bucket of water over a rampant dog .......
Gonna check my bravenet stats and check out the traffic log, soon will see who this little chap is ......
But hey it brightend up a dull Friday afternoon.....

Perhaps we should put that grossamondo pic that Katelisa put up with those skanky feet with really long toe nals, if he gets his rocks off on that then he is truly sick!

Yeah I had this guy phone too, plus he phoned me about 6 months ago too!!! I just told him I had a client comming (I actually did) since I have experienced this chap phoning before and knew I wanted to get rid of him.

Sarah

You think the nail fetish site has any ideas for nail art ?

marie111 said:
I was just about to ask what he was up to when he said exscuse me I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you have beautiful feet"

Go on Marie.... show us yer feet! :wink2:

suey said:

Another number you could always give him is dial...o 4 1 0 e ...(oh for one naughty)...what a creep. The world is made up of alot of different people isnt it. Glad to say i'm normal.

LMAO...... thankfully I've not had any phone calls, but I (and a couple of other geeks) were getting strange text messages from the same guy about how he wanted to suck our beautifully manicured toes! ROTFLMAO....... what a giggle! Apparently it was an Irish mobile number he was sending the texts from too! I don't put my home number or address on my website after my friend had a rather worrying time with an 'obsessed' person - she had me sleeping round her secluded cottage for a few nights while her b/f was away, and we were both armed with baseball bats! LOL....... Never again!

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

god i thought i liked nails....hmm not that much!!!!

some very strange ppl about, didnt fancy giving him a......manicure then?!

xx

You guys make it sound like there is something wrong with a fetish! Everyone's got one you just might not have realized it.
Jenna

You will enjoy this: http://www.jennaloves.com

Jennaloves.com said:
You guys make it sound like there is something wrong with a fetish! Everyone's got one you just might not have realized it.
Jenna

You will enjoy this: http://www.jennaloves.com

Well Jenna I think your site covers most of them :wink2: That should keep the fetish fans happy.

Latest posts

Back