Nail foils and gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpearce

Having a ball with nails!
Reaction score
I have been using foils and love them, the effect is so pretty and they are so easy to use and I know you are supposed to seal them with top coat but I wonder if you could use gel or glaze 'n' go and cure them or would it affect the foil?:confused: If anyone has tried it with success I would be interested to hear. Thank.

check out my video -you just have to make sure that the foil is bonded to the nail well and the foil adhesive is completely dry otherwise your glaze 'n go willl chip.I like to use one step or overlay gel as in my video to seal it and then if you need more shine you can use a UV sealer,because the foil is so smooth -make sure to cap the free edge if the foil is on it.I haven't had any discoloring of the foil at all byt depends I suppose on where you get it--test drive it first on yourself!! I did foils 15 years ago but so much better now-I use gold leafing foil.
YouTube - French Revolution

Thank you for that :) I love your way of applying glitter gotta get me some of the poofer bottles!! :lol:

check out my video -you just have to make sure that the foil is bonded to the nail well and the foil adhesive is completely dry otherwise your glaze 'n go willl chip.I like to use one step or overlay gel as in my video to seal it and then if you need more shine you can use a UV sealer,because the foil is so smooth -make sure to cap the free edge if the foil is on it.I haven't had any discoloring of the foil at all byt depends I suppose on where you get it--test drive it first on yourself!! I did foils 15 years ago but so much better now-I use gold leafing foil.
YouTube - French Revolution

Loving the bling :)! what glitter did you use and where did you get your poofer bottles from ?

Latest posts

Back