Nail Fresh with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjayp

Reaction score
:irked:just read the post on tidying up polish using nail fresh, can you use the same trick on shellac? just a thought .

Does Nailfresh contain acetone? If so you don't want to use this with Shellac as acetone will start to break dwon the product. D.Sperse is best used to tidy smile lines.

HTH Lx

I use a dry orangewood stick. It works great! HTH! :)

You use it while the Shellac is still wet for perfect detailing .. it will not affect Shellac and it works great and I use it all the time for detailing Shellac.

I also wondered if the shellac white could be "thinned" like normal enamel. Mine has gone quite gloopy, prob from opening the bottle for long periods of time I guess.

I don't suppose you can but thought I may as well ask?

I also wondered if the shellac white could be "thinned" like normal enamel. Mine has gone quite gloopy, prob from opening the bottle for long periods of time I guess.

I don't suppose you can but thought I may as well ask?

I would say no. Just use it thinner.

Yea I have been using it thinner, I watched fingernailfixer's video and followed her tip of practically removing all the product from brush. Doing it this way is much better. I now seem to be able to do the white in one coat, as opposed to 2 thin coats. I apply the white, let it settle and then lightly brush it downwards to get an even finish.

Loving shellac more and more! Have been getting lots of new clients through it. :)

Yea I have been using it thinner, I watched fingernailfixer's video and followed her tip of practically removing all the product from brush. Doing it this way is much better. I now seem to be able to do the white in one coat, as opposed to 2 thin coats. I apply the white, let it settle and then lightly brush it downwards to get an even finish.

Loving shellac more and more! Have been getting lots of new clients through it. :)

We are all finding the same .. I'm happy happy for you.

mine has gone all thick also alot of the colours i use alot any solutions to this what would i use to thin it out ?

Latest posts

Back