Nail Geek Mouse Mats or Mugs??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there going to be a nail geek stand again this year, samantha?

*JOANNE* said:
is there going to be a nail geek stand again this year, samantha?

Yes, Mark has kindly offered one again!!

b****y brilliant,
cant wait

Samantha! You ruined the suprise!!! :p

Mrs Geek said:
Hope this makes you all HAPPY :Kissing: and sadly it is still only Laystar and myself who own the Geek Thongs... Layla, shall we wear them??? :eek:

Haha yea baby!

I love the idea of geek wrist bands just hope they will be a funky colour :cool:
I aint going to excel :evil: So please get them on the site Sam xxxxxxxx

Lellipop said:
I love the idea of geek wrist bands just hope they will be a funky colour :cool:
I aint going to excel :evil: So please get them on the site Sam xxxxxxxx

NOOOO :cry: Lelli!! Are you EVER going to come to a London show?! I'll make sure I do Gmex this yr lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Geek said:
All of the items that Sam mentioned will be available to buy at ExCel. All the monies for the items will go towards keeping The Nail Geek 'Alive & Kicking' (we went to see Simple Minds in Birmingham the other night :lol: ) so any and all sales will be hugely appreciated! :hug:

After ExCeL I think Sam will add them to the site for paypal sales so those that don't go to ExCeL or those that live across the pond can benefit also!:idea:

Hope this makes you all HAPPY :Kissing: and sadly it is still only Laystar and myself who own the Geek Thongs... Layla, shall we wear them??? :eek:
thats brilliant, i will be there. and i'll have 1 of everything.
you two are stars.xxxx

hi there

I was just wondering if anyone was making geek badges for this year's show?

joquik said:
hi there

I was just wondering if anyone was making geek badges for this year's show?

You may want to ask Layla - we were going to try to do 'something' but we unfortuatley just don't have the time. :rolleyes: Maybe underneath the name badge we get from ExCeL we could all write our SITE NAMES... I only recognise site names and don't really know anyone by their normal names!! :wink2:

Thanks babe :evil: Its not been 100% confirmed, but chances are... yes there will be a stand.

No, there will not be badges, but there will be something else kind of cool to identify geeks.

The Nail Geek said:
Thanks babe :evil: Its not been 100% confirmed, but chances are... yes there will be a stand.

No, there will not be badges, but there will be something else kind of cool to identify geeks.

Well no one told me it was a secret!!! :| :| :| :irked: :irked: :irked: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel really bad now!! :cry: :cry:

oops now your in trouble lol x

crystals said:
oops now your in trouble lol x
apparently so! :eek: :Grope:

I already told her off Sam! Never mind Missy Moo *hugs*

LayStar said:
I already told her off Sam! Never mind Missy Moo *hugs*
LMFAO I am not saying nothing lmfao xxxxx
Never mind Samantha I am sure Sam will forgive you, we already have......

Yea you can do all our printing now! And decorate the stand. Me and Ruth will sit back and watch you whilst dinking tea out of our geeky mugs :p xxxx

LayStar said:
Yea you can do all our printing now! And decorate the stand. Me and Ruth will sit back and watch you whilst dinking tea out of our geeky mugs :p xxxx

Ummm, is that before I drive 3 hours down from Leeds, help set up the CND stand :Scared: :Scared: or after.... :Look_righ :smack: - Loving you all back (except for you babe!! :!: :wink2: :Love: :Love: )

After will be fine! Hahaah jus kidding *hugs* xxxxxmwahxxxx

Mrs Geek said:
All of the items that Sam mentioned will be available to buy at ExCel. All the monies for the items will go towards keeping The Nail Geek 'Alive & Kicking' (we went to see Simple Minds in Birmingham the other night :lol: ) so any and all sales will be hugely appreciated! :hug:

After ExCeL I think Sam will add them to the site for paypal sales so those that don't go to ExCeL or those that live across the pond can benefit also!:idea:

I'm so glad those such as me who can't get to the show - well miffed!!! will be able to purchase vast quantities of geek stuff of here!

Great & thanks.:biggrin:

XXXXX

Latest posts

Back