Nail Geek Mouse Mats or Mugs??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lellipop said:
I want a geek bag :wink2:

OOOOH bags, now we are talking.....

harvey said:
OOOOH bags, now we are talking.....

Well what better way of advertising the site I think in the style of the lulu bag please :wink2:

I would DEFINATLY have one of them! How lush would they be?

I LIKE bags............nearly as much as I like shoes:Love:

Susie H said:
I LIKE bags............nearly as much as I like shoes:Love:

suzie, a girl after my own heart there....

oooooo! I'd love a t-shirt or a mug or a keyring or anything really!

Hope if they do become available we can buy them on here cos I won't be able to go to the show :sad: , all our money is being gobbled up by building the extention on the house and setting up my nail business at home so not enough spare cash.Can definately stretch to a few Geeky items tho, wouldn't miss them!!:wink2:

HI all was just wondering if Sam does do things with the geek logo on will we be able to get them from off here as well, as if there is a stall at Excel i can't go cause its too far away for me. :Scared: Could go to one at the G-mex in Manchester when thats on!! Prob be cheaper from there as p&p can mount up, plus get to buy loads of other bits as well!!:D

popular thread then??!!

Ok so i'll have one of what everyone else wants - but no thongs unless there made in scotland from girders!!!:D

No mouse mat for me...... But would love a nice sized mug with a lid.

I like the ones in the Creative catalogue, but they wouldn't hold enough tea to keep me going for five minutes!!!

A good sized mug with a lid for all us hard workers!!! save us geting dust in our tea!

Sue

Defo a mug for me please! Poss a bag, depends cos I'm a fussy moo when it comes to accessories!!! If they are on here in Geekbay we can pick and choose what we'd like!!

Fab idea, and great thread!

i would like
a mug, a bag, a mouse mat , a pen, knickers.....and of course a kitchen sink.....lol

I thought a bag would be good advertising because we take them out and about with us and everyone can see them unlike a thong lmao (Unless you are a flasher)

I thought about doing a load of simple cards for passing out at Excel...

If you are a nail tech there is only one place to be...

www.thenailgeek.com

Log on and meet nail techs from all over the world
that just have one thing in common..Nails !!!!

with the nail geek logo on.

Then while at excel i can just hand them out.....didnt know if it was my place though or even if i would be allowed.

xx

groovynails said:
well im sitting here with my geek mug ,and geek tshirt and also the infamous geek thong.forgot i had the thong and t shirt,but the mug gets used everyday

BRING BACK THE THONGS!!!! i remember those babies!!!

Mrs Geek said:
WE WANT THONGS - WE WANT THONGS!!! :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Thongs, t-shirts, mugs I want them all - oh yeah could anyone get me a LIFE as well!! This, nails and washing seems to be all I ever do!:biggrin:

All right.

I am organising:
1- T-Shirts
2- Coffee mugs
3- Mouse Mats
4- Livestrong type bracelets
5- Geek Beanies (propeller caps).

I have ordered a couple of the items and am about to order the others... the problem is down to the fact that these items add up to quite a bit of cash in order to get the stock.

Sadly, thongs have not made the cut :)

The Nail Geek said:
All right.

I am organising:
1- T-Shirts
2- Coffee mugs
3- Mouse Mats
4- Livestrong type bracelets
5- Geek Beanies (propeller caps).

I have ordered a couple of the items and am about to order the others... the problem is down to the fact that these items add up to quite a bit of cash in order to get the stock.

Sadly, thongs have not made the cut :)
Hi There!

I'ed really like a Geek coffee mug pleeeeeeeeeease Sam!
I do hope I haven't missed anything with whats happened with my mum etc.

OMG Samuel!! The thongs were like the ultimate Geek Wear must have! Me, Ruthy & Nikki would like some mugs please for our constant tea supply at the show! Ta! :hug:

Never mind thongs, big pants are a must!
Seriously though, will the mugs & mouse mats be available at Excell?
Have to get there early if so.
My husband will think I'm even more of a sad geek than he does now.
He would like big geek pants though!:Grope:

All of the items that Sam mentioned will be available to buy at ExCel. All the monies for the items will go towards keeping The Nail Geek 'Alive & Kicking' (we went to see Simple Minds in Birmingham the other night :lol: ) so any and all sales will be hugely appreciated! :hug:

After ExCeL I think Sam will add them to the site for paypal sales so those that don't go to ExCeL or those that live across the pond can benefit also!:idea:

Hope this makes you all HAPPY :Kissing: and sadly it is still only Laystar and myself who own the Geek Thongs... Layla, shall we wear them??? :eek:

Latest posts

Back