Nail Geek Mouse Mats or Mugs??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Sammy! Better dig out a disco ball from somewhere!! :cool: :wink2:

Ahhh The Geek Thong, I still have mine!! :lol: I think we should have pink ones next time!

brilliant ! i want a mug , me..me...me:lol:

Better start raiding the old piggy bank!:biggrin:

I want a mug too, and a pen, and a keyring, and a car sticker, and a badge, and a mousemat, and coasters, and a lunchbox, and a sports cup, and a membership card...lol, the list goes on PMSL

I want a mug too .... and a t-shirt for next month at excel!! :)

OOOHHH I want a mug and t-shirt definitely.

Becky
x

i would love whatever you have going a t-shirt would be good to wear to
the showxxx

jules x

I Have a Genuine geek scull cap i had made in america that i am going to put on ebay

Still has the tag on as i bought it for gmex last year but never wore it lol

Also has the word GEEK on it and a little computer under the propeller,will post a picture later

Well I can make some tshirts again if Samuel can't get any sorted. You'll have to put in your orders quick cos I won't be able to make loads this time round as it's a bit short notice!! That's my fault though, I should have posted something sooner :twisted:

I'll post some pics of the tshirts I can do, if anyone else bhas pics of them in their tops can you post them up pleeease?! Trawl through the gallery to see show pictures, I know theres some of us in geeky tshirts somewhere.

Glynis (PeterPan) also does transfers for geeky tshirts which were a big hit at earls court!!

LayStar said:
Well I can make some tshirts again if Samuel can't get any sorted. You'll have to put in your orders quick cos I won't be able to make loads this time round as it's a bit short notice!! That's my fault though, I should have posted something sooner :twisted:

I'll post some pics of the tshirts I can do, if anyone else bhas pics of them in their tops can you post them up pleeease?! Trawl through the gallery to see show pictures, I know theres some of us in geeky tshirts somewhere.

Glynis (PeterPan) also does transfers for geeky tshirts which were a big hit at earls court!!

count me in for that one laystar will have a xx thanx xx

jules x

Ok, I'll PM you later when I get home, if you go onto my website theres a GeekWear Page with info on it etc so you can have a read through til I get home to PM yah!! xx

LayStar said:
LOL Sammy! Better dig out a disco ball from somewhere!! :cool: :wink2:

Ahhh The Geek Thong, I still have mine!! :lol: I think we should have pink ones next time!

WE WANT THONGS - WE WANT THONGS!!! :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Mrs Geek said:
WE WANT THONGS - WE WANT THONGS!!! :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

I WANT BIG PANTS - I WANT BIG PANTS !!!!!

:p

Nail FX said:
I WANT BIG PANTS - I WANT BIG PANTS !!!!!

:p
me too me too...big belly waps...dont do thongs......look like a wrestler

*JOANNE* said:

Yeah.. I am definatley a candidate for a sumo ring if I was clad in a thong... shudder!! oh don't go there :(

*JOANNE* said:

OK - we want an assortment of underwear!!! :wink2:

Still waiting on the Geek Beach wear!

I have a pint sized Tea cup coz I'm way to lazy to keep going down stairs to the kitchen for refills:D
So a new pint sized Tea cup with Geek all day or something simular would be fab. Also a car sticker so we can wave like looneys when we see each other:wink2:

I want a geek bag :wink2:

Ok something very close to my heart is Children in Need and I always try to do something for it. So how about it Mr and Mrs Geek would you be willing to donate 10p per item sold to Children in need? Prehaps not at Exel Its comeing up a bit fast to organise things, but maby at the October show? :o

Latest posts

Back