Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm poor too I spent the money I was going to take my son out for dinner for his birthday on Thursday I do feel bad now!

Maybe he would like Chrome'd nails instead...?

I haven't used it yet but I opened my bottle and it is VERY thick, I will deffo be trying it on natural nails (not just a colour pop) before I use it on clients I feel like it's going to be very different to applying the usual top coat

mines not thick at all :) i would say it's the same consistency as the original top coat :) give it a really good shake ;)

Maybe he would like Chrome'd nails instead...?
Happy 14th son lol I've already brought him an expensive present it was just the dinner fund lol
Never mind
It never happened shopping after midnight never happened rule

I'm going to have a play with the new lecente chromes

I got the magpie nail art brush and it's amazing. I love it soooo much. I've others from all different places but this is so easy to work with and put in the tiniest detail

I got the magpie nail art brush and it's amazing. I love it soooo much. I've others from all different places but this is so easy to work with and put in the tiniest detail
Did u order a new drill bit

She lost it! In the bin and snapped her stiletto nail

[emoji23][emoji23]

The lecente applicators are a miss from me! Too hard they end up scratching the chrome off of you rub too much

mines not thick at all :) i would say it's the same consistency as the original top coat :) give it a really good shake ;)
Do you not think so? Tbf I still haven't got round to using it properly but it seems so goopy but I will give it a better shake and see x

The lecente applicators are a miss from me! Too hard they end up scratching the chrome off of you rub too much
What have you decided to use instead? I've ordered them and was taking a really close look after you said they looked like lipstick applicators because that's what I thought when I saw them

Love everyone's new deliveries.:p Just put in an order last night.
I got an ikea glass desk to use this wk, doing a 'pop up ' shellac nail bar in my local salon. And got all my goodies as I passed my Shellac beginners course yesterday :D:D:) x
Screenshot_2016-11-17-09-07-41-1-1.png

What have you decided to use instead? I've ordered them and was taking a really close look after you said they looked like lipstick applicators because that's what I thought when I saw them

Eyeshadow brush is the best option

Love everyone's new deliveries.:p Just put in an order last night.
I got an ikea glass desk to use this wk, doing a 'pop up ' shellac nail bar in my local salon. And got all my goodies as I passed my Shellac beginners course yesterday :D:D:) x
View attachment 202147
Well done!! And welcome to being broke now!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479384721.236831.jpg

Omg great excitement this morning ... My CJP has arrived [emoji2]

Eyeshadow brush is the best option
I picked up these which I'm going to try as I've ordered some online but they haven't arrived yet, and these were the best I could find
RenderedContent-29FC3A6D-2523-47E2-A6F0-BE7EDE1B1824.JPG

So excited about these, love the images they are so cute. Sorry for the pic was having an issue with the reflection
RenderedContent-F12B68E7-35D6-4882-ACDC-CB78A0D0C7C4.JPG

Latest posts

Back